Posts by xlr678

hi so as you know there is a yardrat dogi in game but the colors are way off so i want them to be like in the show and i thought maybe someone who understands can either teach me or do it themselves or this mod already exists :)

in game : new-yardrat.jpg
    in the show : 6ab7956e59cd4069b6cc373068f434a6.jpg

i think he is just mad with the word soon,he asked his parents when he would reach puberty and they replied:soon,hence his anger against that word

I thought you are better then this, you constantly remind us that you are older and more experienced and yet you act childish.

The guy said not to write the word "soon" if its not soon, the excessive use of caps was out of place but he said nothing about pushing/hating daneos , i dont agree with how he talks but the main idea just a little bit, which is that writing the word "soon" may lead to the thought that it is atleast in the near week.

i knew that the feeling that im being watched wasnt nothing for the past days since daneos went MIA i have seen many times that there is an invisible watcher on many threads concerning the update and the server which leading me to believe we are being watched i wonder why it may be OR its just my imagination meh :P

This is because once you've entered the namek region, the only quest that is availlable is a quest chain, wich will give you a full new armour set and it would allso unlock the quests in the nearby city. Due to the jacket quest not being able to complete, you cannot unlock the level 55 city quests. And therefor you will have to grind lvl 55-56 entirely.

yeah by now i figured it out already level 56 and quests are nice hope i wont have to grind that much again..

they should make it so if you played the pre open beta and made it to a certain level you'd get one for free on your first created character . buying meh i dont know sounds okay i dont think its that game braking.(talking about the instant level 33 stone).

i have a question for daneos , what is the priority of the stats system in his bug fixing list ?

type in some more ??? im not sure i got your point :rolleyes:
    that is a lot of Psychobabble to just cover the fact that people are impatient and feel like they deserve answers whenever they want.

your post does seem like a vile threat,release info or people will leave hahaha oh another doom and gloom post,oh god you people really need to get a hold of yourselves,this is just embarrasing to read.

trying to make fun of me , now you just admit defeat :P

Is there a thread that explains the stats?

no but its basic -
    DEX = Dodge rate and resistance
    FOC = Hit rate and success
    SOUL = Energy attack and engery crit rate
    STR = Physical dmg and physical crit rate
    CON = Health and health regen
    ENG = EP and EP regen

dodge rate is basicly to dodge any damage skill meaning it wont affect debuffs and stuns etc.
    resistanceis like dodge but against stun , debuffs etc,
    hit rate counters dodge
    success counters resistance
    energy attack and physical attack is just pure dmg
    energy crit rate and physical crit rate is how often will you crit what is your chance to crit

i dont know the numbers since we need to daneos to show us them.

LOL, you knew that there would be wipes and that you will have to level over again when you started playing. That is not an excuse.

the fact that he knew doesnt change the fact that it happened.... like saying you knew you were going to jail for this and yet you did it, wont change the fact that he is in jail.....

did you even read what is said?????????????????????????????????????????????????? i have never mentioned that daneos should give us a date and if you got to know why people need answer its not because of patience its because of the fact that in order to keep the community intrested you have to communicate with them its basic marketing rules, many games have lost great fan base and even fallen cause they didnt communicate well with their community (not saying daneos is just explaining why answer is needed).

What I still don't get, is why there are so many people on this forum, yet there is no single person which knows programming, so that person could help him. That way, things would go much faster. I'm on my way to learn it myself but for now, I can't even compre to a friend of mine (we are in the same grade).

daneos doesnt trust anyone, he is doing it like that based on a choice (not sure thought just remember hearing it somewhere)