Posts by Ebon

Hiya! as the title implies, I'm looking for a functional MMORPG to play that isn't any of the ones listed below:

Aion
    Blade&Soul
    Black Desert Online
    Tera
    GW2
    FFXIV

Thanks

Just get a staff member with sufficient knowledge on the current active guilds and a free schedule to jump invisible from dojo to dojo monitoring until you think of a automated solution. Its just once a week.

I never sell lvl60+ stones, the zeni I have is mostly from selling junk, I use every single stone I get on my own gear. It is frustrating to spend days farming only to end up with a worse gear + than I originally had before I started farming. Basically it IS frustrating to go backwards when you are spending time playing to achieve some progress with your character. Personally the 100% RNG dependency is what is driving me apart from the game, this game needs to reward players based on how much time they spend playing the damn game for once.

also

*flashbacks to the missing tradeable CC mats poll by the staff*

A properly geared and skilled crane can be super efficient in pvp, Tien is a very good example. With the dots and CC abilities in your arsenal opponents are not even meant to touch you.

But then again when it comes to fighting proper SKs its just another class in the useless class bucket, nothing new there whatsoever.

I feel this is going to be a huge guacamole with so many people stacked in the same place talking stuff that don't matter at the same time. Would be really nice to have an Event chat with it's own rules available when these are hosted, so players don't get punished for using Normal and Shout chats.

Good luck guys!

Hola Oz! Me acabo de crear una cuenta nueva para verificar si es un problema general y me há funcionado perfectamente.

Has intentado recuperar la contraseña? Puedes hacerlo AQUI.
    Si el problema persiste lo mejor seria mandar un ticket al equipo de soporte. Puedes mandarlo AQUI.

Bienvenido!

You can't really balance PVE in this game without creating an impact on PVP and vice-versa. So from a PVPer point of view this nerf isn't good, and from a PVEer point of view ya'll need to stop thinking that a speed parties are the only way to get CC done, traditional tanks can still tank CC, less practical but still doable. People will always find an easier way to beat instances.

PS: All budokai semi finals consist in 3+ SKs, if that doesn't say anything about what balance changes need to be done I don't know what will. Daneos

It's sad but it's the truth, If you're not a "key" class in CCBD the only way you'll get materials above F70 is if you have friends that don't really care about going in with alternative party formations (yes CCBD can be done without speed setups, it just takes a little bit more effort, something most players hate) or if you put in a F51 ticket yourself for a speed party that needs it.

It's a nice guide, props.

Sim.

Com o livro (verde) você pode resetear todas as abilidades. (1 reset por livro)
    Com o livro (marron) você pode resetear Uma abilidade. (1 reset por livro)

Pode resetear quantas vezes vc quiser desde que tenha os livros necessarios.

Turtle is useless af right now the only reason it's played is because people want to play aoe dmg class. Also we are mentioning turtle since nearly 1 year and we get ignored. While classes like sm grandma getting buffs.

Yeah I know we don't have any competitve turtle players in 1 vs 1 but we have alot of them in pve. So stop focusing only on pvp and taking our fun away from pve

Good luck trying to balance out a class without taking both PVE and PVP in account. Turtles can farm faster than any other class atm (PVE) and can wipe out a decent amount players with a single skill (PVP, yeah not every physical class player walks around with 2 +13 sets, energy and physical).

Are you guys simply bummed that it can't be as efficient as it was in CC pre-update? Well lets talk about class efficiency in CC then, where my SMs in CC at? where my DWs in CC at? hell where even my Cranes in CC at? Turtles are not useless, you'll be fine.

On a side note, if there is something I have learned from previous mmos is that in order to keep the whole server drama-free you should only focus on boosting weaker classes to match stronger classes, and not nerfing stronger classes to match weaker classes. But this is not even a class nerf we are talking about, this is an update to CC that affects all classes, so why are we even having this debate.

And upgrading is something that keeps you playing.

I do agree with you there, but sadly not everyone shares the same mindset.

For example my guild consists mostly in a player-base that has an average of 30 year old gamers (including myself) and due to social and financial obligations like family and employment most can only spend 2-4 hours a day, in that time span they have to decide wether to go for a few CC runs or farm, what can you get in 4 hours of farming? lets go ahead and say 2 purple stones and 2 greens + the 5KK zeni from the items sold (one more stone from AH), 5 attempts at upgrading your 5 pieces of equipment that will almost surely be either a fail, or a broken. This is becoming frustrating to the point some of my guild-mates are no longer enjoying spending time online and are temporarily/permanently quitting DBOG. And when people you relate to start calling it quits it just causes a chain-reaction, I don't know if I'd stick around playing with 14 year olds, lol.

Making things harder should definitely increase the live span of the server, but at the same time it will destroy the morale of casual players.

I too get upset everytime I get a +1 from advanced stones, but then I remember I could have gotten a fail or even a broken, so I don't really mind.

29221CE625281F64D8C52A555A486C77EDB4D629

The only issue with this suggestion is that once you're at +12 or +13 it would get you up to +15 every time if the upgrade succeeds. Instead I would go with decreasing the broken penalty to -1 instead of -2 when a applying a white stone.

There are plenty of classes that need a boost right now but Turtles aren't among them.

imo aoe attacks shouldn't do near as much damage as single target attacks. I'll say leave it as it is, for the sake of not asking for a nerf.

Ya'll need to try and forget previous servers for once, classes were never balanced there to begin with.

The changes are good yes, I can't complain when I know it will increase the lifespan of the server, but, some are really getting fed with the whole "kicking-off-the-ladder" situation. Some high-end guilds had it easy to get the gear they needed to progress further into CC while newborn guilds have to face a whole different challenge and will take twice as long to gear up and be able to properly compete.