Posts by Bad Picollo

Watchout how everyone will losing 1rp for 1s of fear or confusion.

Are you sure? You can only reduce the stun of turtles but their kit lies in sleep slow and destro disc.
    I think the ones that will be effected the most will be karma and plasma. However karma has alot of different options while plasma will suffer alot from this change.

Yes but isn't it OP if a karma can aoe confuse your whole team for 40 seconds + 20 seconds RP on lvl 70? (it was + 40 seconds before but got nerfed to 20 seconds). Even right now we can see alot of times building their strategy around aoe confuse.

Also are you sure that it was like that on tw? You rarely saw a karma in any parties so I'm just wondering why they did not take karma but plasma while karma has this crazy aoe confuse?

Yeah it was like that. Do you see karma without confusion in any party? i dont think so. Karma can die just by fakin reflect, but karma players dont complain about this, and yes it was like that in TW same thing was with sk blood when you select duration increase with RP here was 1-2 blood effect even if you had 100% anti bleed.
    Now accesories are hard to get for real if you dont want box them but at lvl 70 everything will change, this game is prepared for lvl 70 and karma have some skills that should not have right now, thats why is hard to resist crane or karma at this cap.

I am a lvl 44 Fighter and I struggle TOO much to get 1 set. It has been more than a week that I tried to get DB to get my transformation. I am not joking, I am farming so hard, killing a LOT of DB mob and I have only 5 DB for more than 10 HOURS of ONLY silly farming. I have killed like 1000 DB mobs and it is not a joke. I liked the game until I started this DB hunt. Now it is like I am doing my homework or something like that, I am not enjoying AT ALL the game. So frustrating.....................

Typical fighter, maybe make class for grind and and you will get easy one set in 1h?
    I know that most of new players wanna be goku aka fighter but this is bad choice as first, main and only one character, you will never get money for gear him while you can't get even dragon ball's

i disagree.

Because there are ways to counter it.

Its just part of the game currently, if you change it,

And RP duration add is a way to counter maximized duration reduction % somewhat.

I agree, some things in this game should be not changed, because they works good like it should, they are logic and they are like that for some reasons, they were always like that even in tw/hk so is nothing new.
    RP work like skill boost/bonus for your skill so if you will have 100% antifear or confusion this skill will be uselss so let it work with rp at least.

Are you joking? Freeze is the ultimate disable in this game, Freeze was in retail one of the few, if not the only skill that could stop a boss. Crane was ALWAYS able to freeze any boss, any hero, whatever. And if he can't dot them is just resist or miss, but he should. Now he cannot even freeze ud2 bosses.

Nope crane was never able to freeze boss, and its
    ps: what does "PFN" mean? is this chinese sponsor/ads of something?

Lmao all what dark warrior need is taunt from sk , he dont need more con or def he already have more con and def than sk his problem is that that he can't keep the aggro and his skills doing low dmg.
    You can decrease crane dot time by faking accesories, you know nothing about this game and you talk bullshit, crane is known from his dots.
    This post is mistake, i don't want even write more because im not sure if this thread is seroius, its funny when ppl without knowledge trying balance this game and share some bullshit that have 0 sense.

I still dont get how people can call human's "selfish".

The selfish side on this matter is Buffers.

They could find parties easily before this update. Its not like they were not taken to parties like human's did even before the update but now with this new update there is no place for human's in parties. Sure you can still go with friends and make a few more slow runs than speed meta party but you wont be finding parties with randoms if you try to search one as a human.

Here is still 2 slot for humans.

This poll have no sense until we have here more human/selfish players and every of them want buff himself with his own buffer and go, also they know if buffer is must have in party, here will be 1 spot less for dps - quick math, let majin players have some fun with thier buffers in this game.

Only these things should be changed:

1- If buffer buffed you inside CC you should not insta losing his buffs if he get dc, so it can let players finish at least the floor.

2- when you spam UD/TMQ the buffs should not dissapear when you enter again until you have buffer in party.

3. Let's say I want to lvl by myself in a dungeon like ud3 and I don't have a buffer so I ask a friend to buff me. He leaves the party after that but I'm losing his buffs. hmm annoying or not?

This way of thinking is bad because soon fighters or swords will ask why turtle can grind fast and why they can't, every class have something special, buffers are known from thier buffs and thank to them they can get into dungeons/tmq even if they don't do best dmg they upgrade stats of your whole team, having buffs without buffer is cheating for me.

For me budokai is something special and it should be like is it once per week.
    When here will be more budokai per week, ppl will lose attention on it, now they know that if they will miss it they will have to wait 1 week more so they are focused on the day when is the budokai.
    If here will be more budokai per week ppl will less care about it, because it will be less special, when something is rare more ppl want it more.
    I remember when we had budokai every day on HK 7/7 in every next day you notice less players in qualifying stage, less ppl care about it.
    When something is rare it worth more.

can someone with verified information tell me how much is going to last this level cap? and if the next level cap is going to be level 60, 65 or 70?

lvl 55cap is not well prepared, here is a lot of bugs. So for now you can forget about nex lvl cap, until they fix everything on this cap.

I

I think my idea of making equipment boxes purchasable for 24hrs as an event once a month would be a good idea..

hahahaha dude do you even think about what are you talking?? ppl like you will just create multi accounts for punchrase more box, here is no real way for limit players from buying boxes if they would be in cashshop.
    Im not sure if you are serious or this thread is just a joke because i can't belive that someone think in this way, why you don't want be clever?

I have yet to see one constructive post from you on this forum.

You are toxic to this community.

You are also completely ignorant of anybody elses view point or logic.

Well you see what you want to see, please notice that youre the one who blame me by calling me cancer, toxic or ignorant.

But at least i don't care coz i know that i'm better.

I think I need to explain you how an online game works. You have your client which will just represent the data that's on your server with visual images, 3d models. It will also check if your actions are allowed to give you a better user experience (this will also be done again on the server to prevent hacking). Your server does all the work. All the logic is on the server. How mobs spawn how to clear a dungeon how to skill everything is on the server.

Also this is not an emulation of a game. It's a real game without any emulation. The client was here he did not change anything on it just that you can use multi client. How this game behaves is on the server and he did the server from scratch.

You wasting your time he wont accept or understand the reality.