Posts by Bad Picollo

there is somthing called AFK check or bot check implant this so peopole who are afk will get Logged of for like 20min ...

As i remember dbo bot check hit you randomy even when you was active in game, and here was nothing like afk check, old dbo had also game guard and as you notice dbog dont have it.
    So lets say that someone using 20 accounts for farm tokens, here is chance that half of them will continue farm tokens with bot check, because it hit randomy and random players, if they will change settings of the bot check for hit every player every 30 minutes it will bother everyone.
    If they did something like that with tokens, thats mean they dont have better solution for now.

Although i do not agree with afk farming tokens, what else is one supposed to do? play for 1-2 hour a day like a normal person, and maybe get a good item in token shop by day 1000? The update will probably lower the amount of afk players, but at the same time render the token shop useless and punish the people that want some items for free (dogi, potions, etc.)

Token shop is not social support, the shop and items exist because the dbog team is kindly to players comprared to dbo tw/hk or kr - where you was not able to buy anything good.

you are just an idiot trying to sound mature, thats pathetic, i dont farm tokens but if i leave my player with the store selling items for 30 minutes while going to eat or something i dont see fair to take away the little that i can get, and by the way, i have played 2 hours and i got only 3 times my tokens, this system is broke, im not replying more of your bullsh*t, if u want to think that u are a "pro player" because u dont complain, believe that, im just telling u, u are not

Sure i'm, i can even play without these tokens, because im geting enough money from grind or mp deals, while you waiting for free tokens and cry on the forum. If you want something start work for it, and stop expecting free items.

could you give a response less stupid? did i ask something for free? most players dont even get 2 dragon balls in the old system, and thats because it was luck based, search and kill, now is CAMP AND STEAL, is disgusting, this is not "hard to get" this is easy to get for the people that camp in group, THATS WHAT ITS SUPPOSE TO BE? camping all day a group of mobs with other players? instead of flying around the map killing everything? please dont be one of those normies that love Daneos decision no matter what

i dont care what daneos have to say, the problem is here, that you want get everything easy and work less for it, i saw your first thread about tokens "oh no i can't farm tokens anymore, game is not friendly for me, they dont want give me tokens!!!!!!! for nothing!!!! thats p2w" and now "oh not i can't get easy dragon balls" you ruin everything, you just want my money, soon you will put dragon ball in cash shop, you sound like that dude, no one will take you serious.

You will not get token poitns for being afk, you need be active as player,.
    Here was too much players that use multi accounts for farm tokens, thats why now you need do something in game for get them and be active, staying online is not enough anymore.
    And this is nice i dont understand why someone should getting tokens for free on 20 accounts