Posts by ZigBar115

I have 0 lag and i have windows 10 with the build. Granted i do have a 1080TI but that should not influence anything

Proxymime,

There are multiple Series/Updates to “Windows 10, such as, 1803, 1709, and I think 1607. That being said, 1803 is the most latest. It’s causing the issue for others. It’s great yours is working, but no offense intend; keep in mind of others. This thread is not to argue who’s is working, it’s to discuss resolving those that are not.

Thank You

Tempest,

Let me start by saying Thank You for a very quick reply. I am completely aware of the proposed and projected update supposedly to release/drop “Winter 2018”, but that is my concern. That prolonged amount of time will destroy a lot of fan base for this game, and possibly myself. It’s undoubtedly impacting many now, I don’t believe it’d take much for them stray another path (Different Game) without any resolve. The game from when I played it back in the day (2010) is no longer as popular or growing with interest any longer. The argument I guess I’m making here’s today is please keep in mind of not only Mine, but the many other concerns other players are making aware. That’s all I have to say.

Thank You

Hello Developers/Admins/Help Desk Reps,

If you’re reading, I sincerely ask you please look for further resolution to these problems. If you’re asking what problems I’m speaking of, then you’re unaware of the lag/stutter due to the new Windows update of 1803 and how it’s impacting the game/players/users. I’m asking of you to thoroughly look for other methods rather than downgrading our own PC’s for possible resolving outcomes. The following suggest method provided by “Kakarot” did not resolve everyone’s problem with this matter; I myself don’t wish to quit playing this game along with others but if not resolved this will be a choice not willingly made.

Sincerely,

ZigBar115/Player