Posts by Daqjuan James

Top Teir? How the hell do I get to be a top teir player as a non casher fighting against full +15 people everywhere. Not like I even PvP anymore. Not untill 70 hits.

SK is top tier, because NTL designed them to be that way. And it was popular enough to make enough players experiment with the class enough to the point where knowing how to play SK is nearly common knowledge in the DBO community.

Daneos has already made multiple attempts to balance SK, without completely slaughtering it's viability in PvP. Despite the fact that a lot of "weak" classes, for example Crane and SM can take down SK pretty easily. You can claim the Crane and SM would need time to invest into their gear, fair enough. But bleeds bypass defense thus rendering SK's armor completely useless, and regardless if neither party has properties SM will always have glaring slash.

Couldn't have said it any better. In this community when you can't beat another class 90% of the time people come to the forum and ask for that class to be nerfed.

Ultis have no trouble beating SKS especially because of the lifesteal change. Stack up Eng Def armor like CC90 and you're good to go. It's even easier to beat a SK when you have CC90 EngDef +15 armor.

You don't need to be good at a class to win. If you have armor thats +13-15 like most people atm you can easily win. I wouldn't use a full +15 Ultimate Majin as a representative considering with+15 CC90 hes tankier than a SK/DW.

Fighter is definitely top teir and so is turtle. Fighter can oneshot really anything if their weapons are strong enough. Karma should be at the very top and although dende is strong its only high teir. SM and crane are also high teir classes if you know how to play correctly. The top Teir classes are Karma, Fighter, Ultimate, Sk, Turtle in that order. Before I would probably put sk above fighter and ulti but after the lifesteal nerf no.

You've got this shit all wrong. In what way I'll let you figure out yourself.

80% anti crit is the cap. The only armor that gives anti crit is your shirt, and with legendary the cap should be roughly 32% or 33%.

Unless you're a level 70 SK it's not worth to wear anti crit, it accomplishes next to nothing unless you have max anti crit.

Anticrit is a stat on budo gloves. 10%