Posts by Daqjuan James

play sk < talk that other clsses are op

boi you are weak af... I remember when you had dex equip on your sk XDD and everyone laughed at you, today you have lp% and ppl still laugh at you, if here would be contest for most disabled sk you would win it ez, if you dont know how to counter other classes everything will be op for you, you saying that these ppl dont know how to play crane but you are not better cozyou dont even know how to play sk, amen i love being white.

ps this guy played/playing sk but it was too hard for him.so now he go for poko for attack speed because it request even less brain cells from the players but ppl still wont take him to party XD

If you actually played the game you would know that poko doesn't need speed to win. I wish that I had recorded some vids of my ranks as a poko back in POB as a +10-11.

You and your friend daq are just like mad street dogs which bark without a reason.

I agree with you that crane is a hard class to play with and a class which need to use right equipments in the right time. Needs to use brain and the most epic class in the game not like other classes.

But i still stick to my suggestion about changing:

1. Agile armor to something else because it is useless atm and no one uses it, like for example changing it to increase Dex to help crane get more resistance with the buff resist it and the Dex passive.
    2. Double gut buster from abdominal to poison, i took that from Bad Picollo and i liked it. It will give crane more strategy to attack his opponent and it won't be that OP because it can be easily countered with anti-poison accessories like a 51% necklace with anti poison. And spirit wave has long CD so it won't be spammed and easily countered with anti paralysis.
    3. With the nerf of thousand slashes, increase its CD RP from 10 to 20, thousand slashes has 2 minutes cooldown and at max level its CD RP just decrease cd by 10 sec. Damage got nerfed alot so enhance it abit by that.

Lmao son you went from saying that crane needed an Insta Stun to saying you were only talking about double gut blaster. Stop trying to make more excuses because 3 staff members shut you down.

In other words you want crane to completely destroy classes more than usual. OK

Are you stupid? You do realize crane has 2 passives that increases dot dmg right? Also lost in time would be useless considering smart people use anti para and anti bleed vs crane not just antibleed.

i had a one GM and 2 mods who played crane but Neither of the two is a pro CRANE and never won budokai, only they use cranes for farmming for earn zeni and equip other characters, and they say that the crane is fine because they not want that others characters are affect.

Just because someone hasn't won budokai it doesn't mean they aren't pro at the class they play. Prelims in general is hard for cranes to pass unless they use spirit ball and their fan skills to kill.