Posts by songogu

In my opinion, energy siege is better then taunt. True, it doesn't debuff or lock mobs to you, but it doesn't really matter when doing party activities.

You want to be able to get mobs back to you if somebody aggroes something while killing boss, and for that purpose energy siege has way larger area, it's instant and you don't have to move to mobs

As for tanking a boss, I never had a problem keeping its interest on me, even when my equipment wasn't great (to put it lightly)

Man, this just made me literally want to start all the way over and choose an SK instead of DW. I play sporadically and don't have time to level up multiple characters. I knew DWs needed some work, but had no idea that they were the unversally agreed upon bottom of the bottom tier. I thought they did less damage than SKs, bu tanked better. I don't think I have it in me to start over, but this just depressed me...lol.

Well, hopefully Daenos implements a class change cash shop item at some point because this was some tough news to accept for a DW player.

If you're not interested in pvp, just carry on. Dw is still fun to play and a valid pve class, just not as powerful as sk

Z telefonu nie chce mi się robić builda, ale:

1. Pasyw na foc jest potrzebny

2. Pasyw dw jest potrzebny

3. Fizyczne skille dw są do niczego, śmiem twierdzić że nawet do lvlowania postaci te sp można lepiej spożytkować

4. Buff na defence to podstawa

5. Energy ataki dw są do maxowania (ewentualnie hellzone można odpuścić, ale ja bym brał)

6. Dobrym pomysłem jest użycie special beam cannon, dopóki nie zrobisz suba na wysoki plus, to będzie twój najlepszy atak

6. Dragon punishment musi być. Musi

Co do eq, potrzebujesz akcesoriów na prop i CD, do solo czy expa lp%, w broniach foc/hit rate albo foc+energy%

Małe ostrzeżenie dla nieświadomych graczy (o ile powyższe posty nie wystarczą)

Gildia I osoby z nią powiązane zostały wykluczone z polskiej społeczności DBO za długą historię toksyczności.

Są to osoby na tyle nisko poważne że utożsamianie się z nimi nie przyniesie wam niczego dobrego w oczach innych graczy.

Pozdrawiam.

People moaning about ultimate being a necessity in parties are pathetic. Straight out pathetic.

How can you in one sentence say that ultima shouldn't be taken into the dungeons just so swords (or class X) can go? Hypocrisy much?

Removing buffs if ulti is no longer in the party was best update done to this version, hands down.

Oh, and spin is op, is it? For the sake of argument let's say it is. Did any of you moaners ever thought about the uproar you would raise if ultimates were only good to give you buffs?

God damn it, sort yourselves out.

PS. Mods, next time you delete my post, send me a pm explaining what was it you didn't like. I'll be happy to discuss it.

agree 100% it will bee even harder to control both of them , summoning cast time should bee lowered , and while using the kami's hiding i think it could bee cool to bee able to summon control pets and heal !

So maybe leave them automated, but increase the numbers. Make maxed out skill summon 2-3 pets of that kind. I guess with that, summons wouldn't need a buff, strength in numbers

It's just a suggestion though, I haven't played poko long it it was long time ago (beginning of TW I think)

PS. I quated the wrong post, but you get me