Honestly, the moment is one of pondering.
1) 3 of the 4 game servers are empty. EMPTY. The threat of a WIPE drove away all the really loyal games.
2) Cash can be returned, but all hours of dedication of these people can not be returned. It's an assault without a turn. People like me felt their toes hurt after a full day of playing.
3) This is about RESPONSIBILITY. Many people returned to play after the previous reset , BY THE PROMISE that there would be no other reset.
4) This is about trust. Who will want to dedicate themselves to a game that has WIPE every year? This is about suffering upping your character and dying on the beach.
5) Almost everyone, or everyone of the game administration wants the WIPE. And that influences and discourages ALL dedicated players.
6) Who does not care about their characters being extinguished, probably will not bother to play again after the WIPE.
7) Dedicated players, like me, may not come back. Because we just need a little respect.
8 ) Probably half of people DO NOT WANT A WIPE. Is DBO prepared to lose all of them? Well, good luck.
9) These people use dbo as a way to escape. An alternative world where they felt safe, strong. Now they feel reset. Clean, made trash.
10) Ponder. Do not Take our,OUR,level. Or lack of trust in the server may be the end of the game.
I and the entire Brazilian community do not want to stop playing, but if there is a reset. Sorry. But we will stop.
*** If they have hearts, we will have hope. Do not give up. We are the BDO. ***
You and the Chinos are the ones to umm...blame lol. If a bugger/hacker told me he quit the game if it ever get reseted then hell, I’ll break my leg for the reset. One less noob to worry about