Posts by ColdHell

Well i wanna talk about why i think lvl caps in the game are a good thing.A part of what made old DBO so great is that always with a new lvl cap you would have to adapt your class to the changes since not all skills were avilable to you, you would have to compromise and really think through on where you want to put those skill point's.It made the game feel so much more special and that always lead to people going on the dbocom forum and try and get advice from people that have better expiriance with the class.
    Now for new player i understand that you want to get the whole content as fast as you can and i get that,i always looked foward too lvl cap's it meant i will have more skill point's too invest in a skill that can really help me in pvp or pve.

Guys I cleaned the thread, the author/OP requested the thread deleted but I believe that is upsetting that we can't welcome a new member. That happen's to like to post picture of herself without being able to feel welcome. So you guys can try this again. I know you were playfully joking which is fine, but if you read her post she is from brazil.

I'm going to assume she doesn't have enough English skills to understand your guys playful action and took offensive to it. This is a global community so we have to watch out for these things and adjust.

So welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay feel free to be yourself like the rest of us.

Guys I cleaned the thread, the author/OP requested the thread deleted but I believe that is upsetting that we can't welcome a new member. That happen's to like to post picture of herself without being able to feel welcome. So you guys can try this again. I know you were playfully joking which is fine, but if you read her post she is from brazil.

I'm going to assume she doesn't have enough English skills to understand your guys playful action and took offensive to it. This is a global community so we have to watch out for these things and adjust.

So welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay feel free to be yourself like the rest of us.

IDK why but i read that last sentence: Welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay feel free to kill yourself like the rest of us.
    Made me laugh.
    Anyway welcome to Global Suicide and i hope you trully do kill yourself...jk