Posts by Vegetto

Yeah haha. Syn turns into Omega by him |ahem| swallowing all the dragonballs then tada, Omega turns up, which he bashes SS4 Goku/SS4 Vegeta like playthings so hes pretty :censored: strong xD and Yeah, I would believe Vegetto is as strong as SS4 Goku. Its what a lot of peeps say. Some have said that's what the official Dazenshuu (or something) said so apparently it must be true O.O

That interview I know about. After SSG Goku, Vegetto/Gogeta would definitely be next in terms of DBZ. GT, Omega (Syn) and Nuova are definitely above Baby Vegeta and Super 17 (I believe). SS4 Gogeta roflstomps everyone in GT and mostly everyone is Z cept for Whis and possibly Beerus, SSG Goku. I honestly cant say how SS4 Gogeta compares to Beerus or SSG Goku so Ill just say they're even. So it would be like (to me) #1-Whis- #2-Beerus #3-SSG Goku #4- Vegetto (Gogeta) obviously for Z. GT= #1 SS4 Gogeta, #2 Omega Shenron, #3 SS4 Goku/SS4 Vegeta (Nuova, Syn Shenron) for GT. Putting those together, #1 Whis , #2 Beerus (SS4 Gogeta??) #3 SSG Goku (SS4 Gogeta??) <--if not then #4 is SS4 Gogeta, #5 Omega Shenron, #6 SS4 Goku /SS4 Vegeta ( Nuova, Syn Shenron) #7 Vegetto/Gogeta/Baby Vegeta Final Form(Possibly on par with SS4 Goku etc as Ive seen numerous peeps say SS Vegetto/SS Gogeta is as strong as SS4 Goku) #8 Buuhan (Majuub??) #9 Possibly Buutenksiccolo (Gotenks, Piccolo absorbed, Dumb name I made up just now lmao) #10 Mystic Gohan. Now this is just off the top of my head. Not looking to argue with anyone. If you think this is retarded, by all means state your opinion on the matter. I'd love to see what everyone thinks on this matter without causing a dispute :D

It is kind of hard to say because SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Baby Vegeta (Final form) I think Super 17, all the shadow dragons, specifically Nouva, Syn (Omega, who is in the list) SS Gogeta etc. Im just too lazy this late to think about it xD but yeah, lets see what list we can compile huh :P

A lot of those dogis Ive never seen. I didn't even see Vegettos dogi in there but I know its in the game. I only got the chance to get the sick Yardrat dogi~

Yup first alpha will be for testing networking purposes. And even that is being delay due to issues we have to fix. So gameplay/bug we'll focus on that after server stability.

As you already know we're giving away 5 account per day we are delay. We're delay by 5 days already so 25 more people will have a chance to get into this alpha. So some good news huh :)

That's good. I really hope y'all tackle these bugs good and show them who is boss. That is good news I think :thumbsup:

Nah. I think its a skill because no-one likes waiting so its like that one unmastered skill. In this case, we have no choice but to wait so ~ :P

I can tell lmao I meant it in the way that new people that are just now getting into Dragonball (Z, GT) know this game is being brought back as I always see someone new saying they never got to play this or even knew such a game existed xD

Did it twice, and words cannot describe the amount of anxiety that occurs whilst upgrading... would be nice for that to subside. I like the idea of it not destroying the item. There'd be no need for white stones, in my opinion, with the new upgrade plans of returning to +0 upon breaking.

True. I like that idea as much as you. Not worrying about the weapon breaking would really save a lot of trouble and anxiety cause when you get that one bad :censored: weapon you wanted and it breaks, the anger you would feel. My word~

ehhh, just one thing - implement those green skill reset books (the ones that resets your skill points) into merchants Skill Reset masters so everyone could buy them. Because in original DBO you'd only be able to reset your skills if you are a casher or if you baught them for insane amount of money. Like, if you are lvl 30 you can reset skills for aprox 40k zeni and after that (if you let's say are level 31) you need to buy a damn green book for real life money or for ~130kk zeni. THAT"S MILIONS OF ZENI. And lots of players later regret their builds but they just don't have enough money for that. That.... was a dumb idea. Everyone should be able to reset their skills. Of course the price would range depending on level.

I agree completely with this statement. It shouldn't cost you loads of Zeni just to reset your skills. There are a lot of builds and it can be quite painful to build one that suits your needs/wants without messing around some first~ Like Aura Kingdom, I played for a while, at whatever level, you paid a small amount of gold by going into your character menu, clicking "reset skills" and presto, you can reset your skills and get your points back. That was good on their part but since you need a book here, I say do something like that with the skill book though it might not be implemented. Simply giving my two cents on the subject :rolleyes:

What if i told you that i've got A good high end PC and a badass good Internet and still it took me around 3-4 months to get them all

That is problematic ._. If it was that hard to get dragonballs for some people, perhaps it should be taken a notch up ~

I know this is a bit old and I don't know who is keeping track of DB: Xenoverse but SS Bardock is in the game and I haven't seen nowhere anywhere saying anything about SS Bardock being in the game. Bardock I understood but was not expecting super saiyan Bardock~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDLvvojM_4E The video that confirms him~ Just another bad-ass to whoop everything with ;D