Posts by fkimn

Is any chance to have a dedicated scramble channel 24/7 with the same drops rate and everythig that we can get for a normal channel?

Obviusly the scramble dragon balls event could be in Monday - Wednesday - Friday. But could be funny to have a full pvp channel

This could give a new place to the pvp players and the Guild Wars, i think its could be funny

Que windows tenes?

Si tenes windows xp descarga e instala esto: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=21

Si tenes windows 7. Anda a Panel de control - Programas y caracteristicas - Activar o Desactviar caracteristicas de Windows - ahi busca la pestaña que se llama Netframework 3.5 y activala.

Aparte de todo esto anda la capeta en donde tenes el juego, luego a User, y borra (o pegalo en otro lado por si lo quieres luego retaurar) el archivo que se llama SystemEnv.

Fijate que pasa ahi.

El launcher fue actualizado hace un tiempo, tal vez algun mode pueda pasar el link para descargar solo el launcher, de lo contrario deberas descargar el juego completo.

De cualquier forma antes de descargarlo intenta esto:

Desctiva el antivirus. agrega dbog.exe - DBOGLauncher.exe (tambien agrega update.exe si es que tienes un exe con ese nombre) como excepción en el firewall. ejecuta el launcher con derechos de administrador,
    Una vez que el launcher se actualice vuelve a a activar el antivirus.

i dont really know.. but maybe you can use the old patch and patch0 from tw client, some of the content of the game may be in chinese in thoses files...
    the other option is once you rewrite the files, the game does not work and you will need to reinstall the game.

Make a whole new patch is simply not posible, to much efort and time. And remember that this is a server made for fans

bot have greats ideas!

maybe they can use both or something similar

I think you are right, the set could not be better that the ones in ccdungeon
    There are a lot of ways to make the mobs strongers, and of course the dbog team would take care of thats "glitchs" like the one in ud4.

Thought a way to make it happen,sort of,debuff poison,green gas effect on environment(can be taken from UD3 outside area),as time pass the poison gets more effective(time limited),make use of anti-poison gear,same with burning buffs and stuff...

Also add a strong debuff to mobs attacks could work.

thats true but i was thinking in a way to increase the mobs power. Couse for example in tmq 1 you dont have "a lots" of mobs,, even if they were stronger.

In other order.. the boss could be a pain in the ass xD

We could increase the dificult in "Nighmare" baning the ep and lp pots (just like in ccdungeon)..

Take the power of the mobs from kraken + the dificult in ccdungeon f90. Could result in a very funny dungeon.

if they release a new lv cap the "hardcore" mode must follow it...

And is true maybe they will release new true content, but this is much easy and quicly. And add not only 1 new tmq. Think if you could choose between 10 hards dungeons to play pve content and get goods rewards

its true lv 65 could work to, but im thinking specialy in the end game content. Make something for the players who get 70. So they can say.. ok im in 70 now i can get the best dungeons in the game!

all the dungeons, with all the mobs must be strong enought to make the dungeon funny and not just a "farm in ud"
    the whites are a good choices you are right!

maybe if is posible add new armor sets for tmq, that grant you a bonus for the full set (like the ccd). And something like that but with weapons for the ud.

Bonus like
    %5 crit hit rate, 5% con, 5 fear reduction, etc
    We can think in a lot of good bonus, but obuisly dont make then to much op..

Anothe thing that i forgoten is the level requeriment.. to avoid the spam for level up (like in ud3) think the best could be 70

I just thinking all uds and tmqs (without craken and bacterian) turn unless once you get the lv cap.

Maybe if dbog team add a "hardcore" level to all those dungeons we gain a lot of game content. Play tmq 5 or 3, ud 4 with a lv 70 character and get a good reward could be a good way to extend the end game content.

Obiously im not talking about increase only the rewards,
    Just wanna make thoses dungeons fun to the hardcore player of the server.

What do you think guys?

Hi guys anyone can tell me how much may cost this items:
    crafted namek pants 21lp reg +10
    crafted namek shoes 28 con +10

---------

Turtle wand +9

thanks!!