Posts by Razor The Savage

• Any chance you could make a modded texture where the more times you use Kaioken the more...

-Your CAC becomes darker

-Your aura becomes more of a darker red

-If possible aura grows

-Maybe electricity after third use

I thought it would look cool and show the intensity it puts on the user,

also there is a lack of Kaioken mods in the game and Kaioken in the game seems kinda meh.

If it's possible to make this I would love to use it.

Lmfao it's not fake. That is one of my test hairstyles. How tf did that get on google, as far as i know it never left a discord conversation. Here is the GIF of the test. It was a quick raw test. Sadly when doing what i did, i killed all of the bone data. That is why the hair is not staying at it's place and doesn't have a decent texture on it.

ef1a1db60d1602aa2531af981cc06adc.gif

is it bad that i want to have a exact mod of what is in the gif for a parody video...

if i could ever get a new computer that is.

Could someone make a modded texture where the more times you use Kaioken the more...

-Your CAC becomes darker

-Your aura becomes more of a darker red

-If possible aura grows

I thought it would look cool and show the intensity it puts on the user.

If someone could make this or has already made this please link it i would love to use it.

So I've been having an issue with finding the Dragon Balls,

currently I'm a level 39 Sayian and I have both the New Scouter and New Scouter SP.

They both have a Dragon Radar effect active I've tried swapping between them but they won't detect any Dragon Balls during the Dragon Ball Collection Period that is currently going on,

they also didn't appear for the entire time I was on yesterday during the event and nor did I get any Dragon Balls by random and I was steady grinding the entire time.

Is there some bug or am I just not a high enough level to get Dragon Balls.

I heard you needed the Dragon Balls and to be level 40 to go Ssj so I wanted to get a head start if I was actually able to.

So I've been having an issue with finding the Dragon Balls,

currently I'm a level 39 Sayian and I have both the New Scouter and New Scouter SP.

They both have a Dragon Radar effect active I've tried swapping between them but they won't detect any Dragon Balls during the Dragon Ball Collection Period that is currently going on,

they also didn't appear for the entire time I was on yesterday during the event and nor did I get any Dragon Balls by random and I was steady grinding the entire time.

Is there some bug or am I just not a high enough level to get Dragon Balls.

I heard you needed the Dragon Balls and to be level 40 to go Ssj so I wanted to get a head start if I was actually able to.

This might just be a me problem,

but I'm getting low frame rates while playing anywhere in the game. Its almost unplayable when I'm near a city.

I understand there is a lot of activity in those areas and my computer may be the main cause,

but I was hoping to find a work around.

I've already put all the graphical settings at their lowest performance, but it still looks like a slide show with a 3-10 second countdown depending on the area.

Also,

It would be awesome if we could one day be able to use attacks while flying, as well as have battles in the air.

I want to learn how to make mods because as of right now I have a lot of free time and I want to do something with it.

I currently have no experience with modding,

other than adding pre-existing mods to my game,

but if I'm really stuck i could ask for advice on this thread,

and this could help people who don't already know how to mod learn.

Also it would be really sweet if someone could add the links that they use and are experienced with.