Posts by oez669

With the upgrade system change, you no longer have a reason to not trust the upgrading thus you no longer need to buy equipment from the AH.

There will be a storage made for the account.

What do you mean by trust? Someone can take the cash store's items at will, and the BUG has not made progress and repairs, so many changes have been made? Want to make the game go to pay? Is binding many things escaping your incompetence?

A good game environment should be divided into two major groups

The first part: It will take a lot of time to cultivate in the game and accumulate game wealth through your own efforts.

The second part: There is not much time to cultivate in the game, but you can increase the wealth in the game through cash recharge.

These two groups should be interoperable. People who spend time farming games can exchange the cash store currency with the cash recharger to promote the operation of the game, so that the game can exist for a long time.

Since you are forbidding players to trade in cash in private, why not develop an official deal? Trading between players is inevitable. Blind restrictions and blockades will only make the game go to death, let the cash store's currency circulate in the game, and there will be more players to store cash, which is a long-term operation of the game. The idea of enriching the contents of the cash store.

I hope that you can adopt this suggestion. It may be difficult to change the content of the game. But I believe that you will be very easy with this change. I like this game. I don't want to see the player lose a little bit, but the operation of the game is If you need to return, from your point of view, let the cash store's currency flow, will improve y