Posts by WMAT Ultimate

so the 53% dont wanna a full wipe or a wipe at all... that the pol its saying do you realize that?
    and ofc its only my opinion dude, dont need a mayority to give you my opinion,

Where tf you getting 53% from XD? im seeing 26% doesnt want a wipe, 72% of the people that have voted want some sort of wipe to happen when 70 cap drops.

Buddy, look at the statistics on the poll - 47% of the players that voted want a lv1 hard reset so everything you said about people not wanting to level up isnt really relevant is it lol

I voted for complete wipe. Dunno why ppl freak out over names tho. But whatever. I wouldn't mind seeing a complete 100% wipe just like at the end of POB. Some ppl really wanna keep their names...shoutout to all SSJGokuGods etc. xD

I guess some people did buy Founder packs so they could reserve their "goku, vegeta, broly, kakarot" names etc. Only makes sense to let everyone keep their names and give them their original founder rewards back if the wipe was to come to fruition

I would like to point out that if we did stay lv60 but deleted EVERY item in game, weapons, armour, accessories, dogi ball effect, dogis. That would completely ruin everything lol, everyone going to be trying to farm in the same spot, since everyone gonna be lv60 trying to get lv70, everyone going to be farming with normal armours, weapons, no accessories. I can agree some people can imagine farming in these conditions but i cant see anyone having fun in a game where 100+ people are farming in papaya to get lv70:P