Posts by MajinRow

At cap level 60 the most required gear are coming from crafting.
    For have them you should grind the CCBD Dungeons for the materials.

After, you will have to choose if to sell the materials or to use them as crafter!

Thank you very much lyyne, I understand what I need to do now

<3

Thank you very much Lyyne, i will follow these guidelines.

What are the ccbd gears that i should aim for? (long term zeni farming)

i am almost at level 60 lvl cap and I want to start preparing for the gears I want to wear, but I don't know where to start from...

There are lots of armours and weaps on trading house, kinda lost on what to do. Need some direction

thats well explained you should turn your info into a guide spat

and yes karma needs a mega nerf class is broken for 1v1 its kinda a meme how broken it is

Thank you all for the amount of reply you made my decision easy. With all you said I will pick karma majin

thank you so much very helpful of you all

I read that there is a wipe happening, ? just went I started playing haha I hope I can still play

thank you for your quick reply i really appreciate it

i like the dark warrior a bit i check some forumns and ppl say its a tank (not bad at all), when you said takes a while to get, do you mean u cant farm until you hit level cap?? and is dark warrior required for end game content (nice to get reply)

about karma majin i just checked some forums and i am not too sure of speed parties, maybe i am new and dont understand what speed is but dark warrior is intriguing me

Hello, just joined dbo and I have been wondering what class I should use for pve, I read all the skills for each class in the skill build site but I still need advice from experienced players.

I want a good pve only class, useful for Endgame content, and good for farming mobs in world

My top 3 choices are:

1- namek shadow knight

2- namek dark warriro

3- maijin karma majins

It would be amazing if I can get a reply ????