Posts by Roli

Hey.

Leveling in this game has always been an "interesting" part of the game.
    I for one have always hated leveling up, because the part between 47 and 55 is just a pure terror for me, and the majority of the players.
    I started playing on the pre-open beta server about a year ago now, and I've made a few lv70 characters with the support of my friends, and we've managed to find some very good spots to boost your EXP.

I personally like to count exactly how much EXP I get per mob, and compare it to the quest's exp reward that I would get, and if I can get the double amount of exp from normal grinding, then I will just grind (+ do the quests for the mobs im hunting for.).

Now, powerleveling is a different way of leveling, and it has some requirements that you must have, if you want to do it effectively.

1.) You need to have a level 70 character that is able to do huge damage, and taske some damage aswell from the mobs.
    2.) You need to have patience, powerleveling is faster than questing, but it is nowhere near perfect.
    3.) Experience boosters are a key to do it faster obviously.

I have a level 70 turtle hermit, a level 70 karma majin, so I use those as examples, I don't know about plasma or DW whatsoever.

Sorry for possible grammar errors, English is my 3rd language.

Please also do note that I am nowhere "professional" on leveling, or anything, I just shared my ways of leveling.
    Sorry if I missed some important information.

Good luck.

oh and fak tmq4

Something changed with turtles aswell. I've been running UD3 before the maintenance and it was quite easy, everything was fine on my side.
    After the maintenance we continued, and I realised that the mobs simply won't "react" to the debuffs I use.
    Like for example, i pulled 10 mobs, used sudden stun, and they just didnt do shit, all of them kept attacking me. [UD3 easy, as lv70 turtle with focus ring, pants and jacket for testing purposes.]

Then I tested on 1v1 with a simple slow, and the mob didn't react to it either.

Beginner turtles tend to go for as many attacks as possible, since the high cooldown on some of your skills.
    If you are a female turtle, I would highly advise you to buy turtle books, and use your skills with Cooldown ability. [Turtle books give you 1000% RP, and a small drain of LP / EP / sec.

Until leveling I advise you to rely on your kamehames and scatter shot, impale and rod hurl are good friends aswell, and by the time you reach 70 you can just reset it and look for an end-game hybrid build.

Please do keep in mind that your kamehames are weak until you manage to max them out, their damage will be very very good for you upon reaching level 65.

It's not the attack speed, it's the ping.
    There is a delay between skill usage on client and server side [i think] which reduces if your ping is better and better, hence why he could spam skills.

I might be wrong though, but from what I know, [and what i tested] attack speed doesn't modify your skill casting in any ways.

Gosh, I really, REALLY thought thought that, when Dungeons, TLQs, TMQs were finished then Daneos would put the server on Open beta.

Sadly it's not that simple, I wish it was.
    We have BID dungeons left, Budokai, TMQ, Scramble event, quests, skill fixes, balances and a tons of more stuff.

Even though the timing is good for me [8 pm] I have to agree with you on this.
    On original servers we used to have full weekend DB hunts [on KR from what i know] and 3 hour [2x a day] on TW and HK.

A list of titles for those who don't know which title gives which stat.

January : Time Chaser
    February : Party Crasher
    March : Mira Chaser
    April : Child of Nature
    May : Money Chaser
    June : Unrelenting Biter
    July : Dark Devil Destroyer
    August : The Retired One
    September : Limit Chaser
    October : Invader Defeater
    November : Watchdog of Kiri
    December : The underdog

250 Silver coin : Friend of Trunks

Lucky Title [From the mystery capsules : Universe's Luckiest.

Title stats :

Universe's Luckiest : Reduces cooldown time by 2.
    Unrelenting Biter : 3 Energy
    Money Chaser : 3 Soul
    Time Chaser : 3 Strength
    Party Chaser : 2% Elegant attack
    Mira Chaser : 3 Focus
    Child of Nature : 3 dexterity

Friend of Trunks : 5% anticrit

Dark Devil Destroyer : 1 props
    The Retired One : Increases honest attack by 2%
    Limit Chaser : Increases Strange attack by 2%
    The Underdog : Increases Funny Attack by 2%
    Invader Defeater : Increases wild attack by 2%
    Watchdog of Kiri : 3 constitution

The 20 points for winning a match is temporarily, until Daneos gets a better idea to handle possible spammers.
    The ranked table, which shows your win / loss should work fine, maybe a relog can show you the proper win / lose counter.

For the getting stuck when opponent doesn't accept the teleport, it can be a networking bug, not necessarily in-game one.

That place was supposed to be the finishing of papaya island, supposdely from lv70 to lv75 according to the npcs and mobs level / placement.
    There are islands, for one there was an entrance, and from a very trustworthy source I know for sure, that they planned to put UD7 there, but the development stopped as NTL went bankrupt.

THIS IS PURELY A JOKE, DON'T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY HERE.

Original song :

ALL CREDITS TO @arubaru this guy is a fuckin god.

I was laughing so fucking hard, I had to share this.

gg arubaru.

AGAIN, THIS IS A JOKE