Posts by Roli

People take stuff out of conclusion.

The players who have concern about NewGameWay have a fair argument and I truly share your opinion.

The moderators and staff members have nothing to do with NewGameWay, neither do Daneos.

You guys have to understand that NewGameWay NOT affiliated with DBOG, they are a third party website which happens to sell a card that can be used on the DBOG donation panel.

I personally feel like NewGameWay should remove every listing regarding DBOG Zeni, accounts, items etc, however we have to keep in mind that this is solely their decision to make, not ours.

Imagine it this way : we can buy card31 from a site that also sells something that ruins the way we play DBO. If NewGameWay stopped selling Zeni / accounts would it matter? No. If NewGameWay stopped selling Card31 would people find it harder to cash, or worst case (for the server funds) stop donating? yes.

Don't get me wrong, I am nowhere defending NewGameWay, or the staff, but the way things look like at the moment, botting seems to have been strongly reduced, and players don't necessarily need to use NGW to buy zeni or accounts, it's not a secret that people have been selling those since Pre-open without the need to use a third party website.

Every story has two sides, and sadly for the player side, we need to accept that NewGameWay offers a way to botters to sell their zeni, but also offers a way to legit players to donate to a server they enjoy playing on.

Selling these :

650kk for +15

320kk for +14

I am open to trades and negotiations in a small way, but only if the offer is reasonable.

Offers in comments will be ignored, please only offer in discord :

Roli#2513

It is a bad idea to add items that can help your character get stronger, such as Boxes or Dogiballs, since people can get millions of mudosa points (Dreamer has close to 3 million for example I believe) with having a good team and winning budokai.

You can also play with """"your friends"""" and once you win, once them, so it would make the boxes and dogiballs be very easy to get.

They could add certain dogis though, that would make sense.

Assuming that Daneos made a mistake is fine, he didn't play retail, probably didn't know about the tickets being purchasable (since it was pre-coded from retail).

But the fact that the staff didn't bother with this is just mind blowing.

If the tickets are not removed by daneos, or the weapons / armors that has them, there will be people running around in +15 beating everything without efforts.

This is why others lose faith in the developer, he just doesn't care. If he cared' he would immediately restart the server and remove the tickets.

Level55 stuff that doesnt bind? I understand what you mean but all the GOOD stuff you can obtain is already binds anyway lol, only problem that i can see is fighters and SK's getting them, but even then.. there are people like myself with full sets of +13s-15s

The lv55 crafted rare glove doesn't bind, excellent crafted armors don't bind, legendary subweapons on certain levels don't bind.

This event is a HUGE issue, considering the ways you can obtain honeys, and not only that, but the honey is tradable, meaning bots can simply stack them up and trade them to one person to save the ticket for later.

Unless Daneos remove every single rare / legendary honey AND the possible obtained +15 tickets, there might be serious problems.

I see in any Budokai fighters always will lose to majins, turtles and namekians and only can win against other fighters or any very weak builds...

When did you start playing this game? Or what kind of budokai have you seen?

In normal cases, a fighter should beat a turtle without any problems, the only way I can see a turtle standing a chance against a fighter, if the turtle is being able to tank 5 skills without dying, to make your FIRST move.

I think both parties are right, Paradise outnumbered others and they played safe.

Scramble is about pvp and wishing at the end of the day, I know that PublicEnemy is a strong guild, hopefully it will be more fun next time for you guys too.

Until then, congrats on the win Paradise.

Selling this beauty -

I don't have an offer in mind, looking for really good offers in discord, or in-game.

Mainly looking for zeni or boxes.

Discord : roli#2513

IG : Roli

So much boost to cranes but nothing for fighters and swordmasters lmao, guess martial artists are nobs now..

+10 fighter can 1 shot me with +13 armors.

My +14 turtle with full props can't 1 shot the same +10 fighter.

What other buff do you want for fighter? Fighter has lots of ways to make it godlike, you can make it a fking tank, or a rubbergum that dodges everything, while being able to either use the most broken skill TWICE with 5-6 sec CD, or stun + thunder.

SM has glaring to remove props, can KD spam with high damage, can dodge cc with flash, can literally get invurnelable to skills with scintillation, and can charge RP without pressing Y.

Tell me how are martial artists noobs?

Wagu is a loot box, therefore should be removed (recently made illegal in Belgium). Obviously cash shop has to stay, but it clarity of what you're buying is essential.

Apparently this is a fair point, since loot boxes were made illegal in certain countries, I wonder if wagu will be removed, or Daneos can make it unavailable for some countries, which I doubt.

This is one of the main questions I had since the wagu system was added.

Costumes are just costumes, it should be completely up to us, the donators to decide which costumes we want to purchase and use, not to gamble for them.

Adding rare and new dogis, such as CC Field, Cowboy, PFN, Nam etc is fine in the wagu machine, but adding ALL OF THEM into wagu machine seems like a forced way of gambling.

I say that after using 500+ wagu coins and getting 95% garbage dogis.