Posts by Roli

Selling this beauty -

I don't have an offer in mind, looking for really good offers in discord, or in-game.

Mainly looking for zeni or boxes.

Discord : roli#2513

IG : Roli

So much boost to cranes but nothing for fighters and swordmasters lmao, guess martial artists are nobs now..

+10 fighter can 1 shot me with +13 armors.

My +14 turtle with full props can't 1 shot the same +10 fighter.

What other buff do you want for fighter? Fighter has lots of ways to make it godlike, you can make it a fking tank, or a rubbergum that dodges everything, while being able to either use the most broken skill TWICE with 5-6 sec CD, or stun + thunder.

SM has glaring to remove props, can KD spam with high damage, can dodge cc with flash, can literally get invurnelable to skills with scintillation, and can charge RP without pressing Y.

Tell me how are martial artists noobs?

Wagu is a loot box, therefore should be removed (recently made illegal in Belgium). Obviously cash shop has to stay, but it clarity of what you're buying is essential.

Apparently this is a fair point, since loot boxes were made illegal in certain countries, I wonder if wagu will be removed, or Daneos can make it unavailable for some countries, which I doubt.

This is one of the main questions I had since the wagu system was added.

Costumes are just costumes, it should be completely up to us, the donators to decide which costumes we want to purchase and use, not to gamble for them.

Adding rare and new dogis, such as CC Field, Cowboy, PFN, Nam etc is fine in the wagu machine, but adding ALL OF THEM into wagu machine seems like a forced way of gambling.

I say that after using 500+ wagu coins and getting 95% garbage dogis.

What ist the best way to kill the second fat, ugly boss in UD2 ?

I have turtle lvl 55 and poco lvl 42. I want fast level up my alt char in ud2 till lvl 45.

Sorry for my bad english.

With turtle you can try to keep a big distance, spam Speed Restrain and spirit rod (or any skill that has duration increase RP and has movement speed decreasing effect).

Use weaken defense, then spam skills from big range, also you can stun the boss with your poko when he is about to use the AOE.

I agree and disagree on the idea, so i will refrain from voting.

I disagree because giving 1x kaioken 5% speed would kill the point of using 3, since as you mentioned the LP / EP drain is too high.

I do agree on a change, but in my opinion the change should be on the SP you spend on kaioken.

1 SP (Lv35) - 1.5% speed

2 SP (Lv45) - 3% speed

3 SP (Lv55) - 5% speed

Update*

Added armors and weapon sets for level 55 cap.

Added accessory sets for level 55 cap.

Added Skill trees for both PvP and PvE.

Skills described.

This post will come from a guy who is 95% Pve since TW, and mained turtle and ultimate majin, so I might be biased on the topic, who knows.

I personally feel like reverting the change would be better than keeping the current one, just because a buffer CAN BE LEFT OUTSIDE doesn't mean that you can't take one inside. Having your own buffers whom you use for self buffing doesn't make main buffers useless, they are just as good as any other class.

This is completely optional, if you want to have buffs, but you rather go with turtle, then a turtle, which is one of the core classes PvE wise.

I see four possible outcomes :

Speed party with current system

Buffer / Poko / Karma / Tank / Dende. : This method leaves the turtle out, which will make humans have disadvantage, considering turtle is the best one for PvE from all human classes. Imagine a fighter / SM trying to join, if the highest aoe dealing class is left out, for some buffs. Also keep in mind the rebuffing time, + the mob clearing time, + the average damage will be way lower.

Crit party with the current system

Buffer / Turtle / Turtle (or crane) / Dende / Tank :

This will leave any other class out, karma / plasma can't even dream of joining, because turtles are superior damage wise, and the weaken defense + destructive damage is just overwhelming.

Now try to open your eyes, and imagine a situation where the changes get reverted, and a buffer will be optional, where the PLAYERS, WHO MAKE THE PARTY, are free to decide whether they can afford to waste more time, just for a character that can't do more than buffing.

Buffers are left out, if the buffer was made only as a buff slave, if they are not used for anything other than giving buffs. ACTUAL Ultimate majin and Grand chef can still find a party regardless of having or losing the buffs, but the priority won't be as much as it would be right now.

ALSO keep in mind that people can STILL make their own little buff slave, and give them free drops, which a random 5th player, or even a friend couldn't have a chance to get, because the party members, the 80% of the party is FORCED into limiting their average damage just for one class to be played more.

Cashalot I've known you since TW, and I always admired your knowledge in the game, but this change only benefits the buffers, other classes get disadvantage over it. And please don't try to justify the pvp or any other pve aspects of the game, because buffers were always taken to everywhere, other than BID2-3-4

I'd just like to point out that with 3 hours of farming I can get 5-6 brown boxes, not mentioning the possible stones / legendary drops.

Brown box is an item that is very desired by the community, but it will harm the market waaaaaay more than people think. Do I need to remind you what happened on pre-open beta? People used Box and dogiball as currency, and it was a huge shitfest. I couldn't do anything with my 4kkk zeni in my bank, so I bought boxes and got whatever I wanted.

Boxes are limited items that should be obtained if you WORK FOR IT, such as.. farm, like normal people do. I agree that having a low amount of boxes is just bad, because you have to work a LOT for a few boxes. Maybe adding them as drops to HARD dungeons (UD2 hard, ud3 hard, etc) would help a tiny bit, but adding them back to cash shop is just a huge no.

Following the logic of OP, Brown boxes raise in price, and they got up by 300% in 2 weeks, so if the boxes get added to cash shop, cashers can simply buy boxes and sell them for zeni, which would completely destroy the economy, and it would cause a huge outrage by f2p players.