Posts by krebys1046

We already had a wipe vote, the wipe vote won a "yes"

-Beka, DBO G Team

Code
    should do after finishing the server has a lot of new people playing and if you reset it will not come back more is extremely bad to lose everything that fought to get it just because they decided that it is ending the game, I will not come back too many people left 2018 so far it is only to observe better, that nobody will play a game without security that everything will be okay or if it will erase again, I am newbie here but I was playing the original Korean version and just like many do not intend to lose again again, I respect the wonderful work of you re-emerge this wonderful game but consider at least helping the remnants of the game to maintain their levels with either a ration of xp or it will be too tedious

erro ao abrir caixa de presentes do Sr Popo, ao utilizar a caixa a mesma habilita um bug onde surge uma tarja branca nos slots de item que ao passar o mouse sobre da um erro no jogo fechando o mesmo e dando um erro com a seguinte mensagem : ??????????, isso mesmo pontos de interrogação, se alguem puder ajudar a resolver, muito obrigado.