Posts by r33ze

The main reason i like DBO is it's combat, not the system but the animation, kinda unique from other mmos out there, i noticed we get another auto attacks animation every certain lvls. The system itself is pretty standard and simple but you can make your own Dragon Ball-ish combos, my fave is beating up a monster then knock them with kamehameha then finish em with the energy barrage. The power up system, blocking, etc is kinda new in this point-click type mmo, but there is also something stand out is the HTB skill yeaaaa HTB looks dope, but my char is still at lv 28, kinda like Dragon Ball but if the gameplay bad i still not gonna play it. And also this game there aren't too much ppls wearing the same appearance unlike other mmo (kinda WoW ish). I really appreciate ppls who make DBO alive again.

The first Dragon Balls that you collected are called "tier 1 Dragon Balls". They are basically an introduction to Dragon Balls and don't give you anything but what you just received. The Dragon Balls you need for a multitude of wishes are called "tier 2 Dragon Balls" which are collected in an entirely different way. There's a specific Dragon Ball hunt event for actual Dragon Balls. You can find further information and detailed guides in numerous threads. There's a schedule as well of this event, although I'm not sure if it's still accurate.

https://dboglobal.to/events

Keep in mind that if you wish to acquire a transformation you need to be level 40 to be able to do so, otherwise you'll end up being forced to make a different wish. Also don't forget that a server wipe will come eventually. Take care.

thx for the tips, one more question, shouldn't i get a dragon ball chip from my 1st wish? but i don't have any, so how could i find T2 dragon balls?

I really need a suggestion, have just collected 7 dragon balls then i summoned Shenron when my lvl is still 21, and shenron gave me a set of suit||, so i need your suggestions should i continue playing or should i make new char? because collecting another 7 dragon balls seems harder:/.

WRONG LAUNCHER IN THE INSTALLER!!

Hey i am a new player / member, thanks for making DBO alive again and in english, i really appreciate it and i like the game, i only have one suggestion for the devs is to update the installer with the right, new and proper launcher because i can't play when i finished installed the game, That is so confusing and may prevent the newbies to play, i had to search the workaround in this forum myself to get the game work. I believe others must be experiencing the same problem and the server is so quiet i think fixing this could make the game server more alive. Thx