Posts by Garou

If play in the cc party to acquire tokens, some team members don't play the game (afk), and there are team members who benefit unfairly. Please come up with measures to prevent this inequality (a measure to prevent players from withdrawing from 'cc dungeon' if they do not move for a certain period of time or to prevent players from acquiring tokens).

This problem is a serious factor that makes playing games less fun and promotes conflict between server users. Please make sure to solve it

Ohh noo, so hard to kill 2-5k lp mobs

on top of that I found the whole money/bullet thing just plain confusing in the game. It's a linear shooter, not an open world RPG, so it is pretty much impossible to know what you will actually need for the next level or how good the weapons actually will be and your decisions thus are basically random at best. So its really not about making hard choices and managing your resources, but about having no clue what you are doing.

What?

but how can you say this is an issue of the game itself and it needs to rebuild the whole game if there wasn' t this problem a few months ago? This problem is of the last patches, a few months ago the game was ok :rolleyes:

I don't seem to experience any of that, game works fine for me. Maybe it is a skill issue or I just have better gaming chair

what are you talking about? The only classes that arent making in cc is karma and plasma, and if u rlly need that one guy in party karma is welcome. people letting anybody in their party even sks.

How about the daneos times, when classes like sk, sm, crane had to pay just to be carried in cc. Servers were loaded even tho it was pay to win and your progress meant almost nothing if you werent lucky. Why was so alive then? It's because of nostalgia. Those additional sub stats are making pvp battles last longer, you dont just die to one needle now, you don't need to have different kind of sets just to make it to pvp or pve now.

You don't even seem to provide any info on why it is bad, you just don't like it cuz it "looks broken". Dbog died many years ago and it isn't just because of what you said, it's because og's, just don't find it fun anymore or they just moved on from nostalgia, they completed the game god knows how many times.

Good morning, I wanted to complain about the toxicity that has been occurring on the server regarding the Untouchable guild, they keep killing and insulting others, believing they own the game both inside and outside (discord). Please I ask the creator of dbo or the person in charge to put an end to this guild and the abuses they are committing. I request a review and sanction for the Perfect and ByPass account. ATTACHED THE EVIDENCE OF THE CASE I HOPE ITS PROMPT SANCTION.

Also egocentric account as he is bypass. Glad i am not the only one seeing such things

Here are some videos of how it looks

This unkind whole guild is abusing this so called get up, which mostly affects crane and swordsmen class and in overal, affects whole pvp experience. Whole unkind guild has been reported for ages and nothing has been done about them using such bugs.

Anybody who faces people like them please report them and make game better for all others.

Bug abusers, who really abuse this:

Egocentric(bypass)sk

64bits(aimbot)sm

L1NL1N fighter.

How can u really know if they abuse this bug? U can't buff up after knocking opponent down(they cc u instantly).

They get up extremely fast, for example: fighter will activate his skill quicker than you after you knock him down, game glitches and u dont even see them stand up, as the game cant comprehand how fast they get up, showing completely different view from what you see and what your opponent sees.

Note: as shown in the first video, there are different kind of speeds how they get up compared to the 2nd one. Please take these trashes into consideration of banning them.

hey, I recently got back to this game. I've tried using 10%kit drop in cc and it just doesn't feel like it represents 10% kit +, more like 0.1% is this kit drop buff bugged?