Posts by Shard

I like the banner idea, but we actually do already have the simple post rank system. If you look the below your forum name. You will see your title by post. More post = better title. Though I do like the idea of bar title.

Oh, i understand, i didnt paid enough attention :P, theres already a rank system, well thats cool. Hmm, the banner would be an extra then. If you decide to use the banners you can ask me to make them, would be real quick (i did those that are on my 1st post)

How is it going? I was just browsing through the fb page and found out that you´re looking for more activity and awareness to be injected on the forums, well, since im pretty used to participate and moderate forums id suggest a simple post ranks that will motive ppl to be active and have some fun while using the forums and passing time with the community.

Just like:

Ssj-50+ posts ssj_zpsaf63lzat.png

Ssj2-100+ posts ssj2_zps4kpfbf71.png

Ssj3- 300+ posts ssj3_zpsqncwlhlb.png

and so on

Was just something that popped on my mind and i though would have some value posting that, well, signing out ;) thx for reading!

Acompanho ambos projetos e este parece andar com um pouco mais de agilidade, embora tenha uma comunidade menor e menos publicidade, percebo mais comprometimento por parte do dbog, o ideal é acompanhar os dois projetos.