Posts by Garrah

Awesome. We should have test #3 next week, which has a mildly better looking font, and seems to perform a little better. Downside is you have to install a language pack from microsoft. I know it'll be gone once we go to 2.0, but I'm just trying to get the freezes to decently acceptable levels before then. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being no change, and 10 being perfect, what level of change are you seeing here?

I'd say 6. The problem is still there, but I can finally enjoy the game and the freeze is not that frustrating compared to what is was.

Hey. You won't regret it. :) Ofc it's not like the original dbo was, but Verdant is working so hard on it as you can see in the devlogs too. I hope you will enjoy the game, welcome here.

This quest works, but it's a little misleading on what you need to do. Once you go over to where Papa Sergeant is and kill him, you have to go BACK to the girl who sent you there and tell her what it is he's guarding; it'll list three options and you just click the correct one, Field Artillery. After that, the little bubble over her head turns into a turn in bubble, and you're good to go.

It's nice and good, but if you go near to Field Artillery the quest will fail instantly.