Posts by Pure

I get you are upset but Verdant has already explained how this one change has basically drawn out this reaction out in not only you but many others. Examples of this are in this very thread. He didn't just stop there, he also explained that any changes done now will be useless when skills get revamped.

You stated you see the problem with speed and outright disagree with the nerf but offer no solution. What do you suggest should have been done? I can't stress enough that I understand your frustration, but I need you to understand the Admin don't get paid, most have been active in our community for 10+ years with full times jobs, some have kids and even through all that this server is still active. There are plans in place so please be patient. Changes are coming. Trust your Admin. If you want help leveling add me "PureMadness" and I'll gladly help.

Lastly, posts like these only spread negativity. Please don't add unnecessary pressure to these guys.

Ii hope u can do something to change it, Daneos is not interested in this game and he just milked us for cash for years. Didn't even update the game. Verdant, dont fcuk us over like Daneos!