Posts by Pierre69

The drop rate feels fine so far for me. Only thing that bothers me is that you need 5 stones to craft 1. Basically anything except u42 is probably never going to be used for crafting.

This are my suggetions about the CC rewards.

~Change brown box to silver box

~Add "Gold" box , gives you max stats you want with 1 box. (maybe)

~Add energy attack gloves

~Make all weapons ( gloves, necklaces) tradeable for all races. Currently you "can" only trade them witha warrior race. So classes like fighter for example cant use this gloves even tho they are exactly the same

~Since i know verdant said armor will not be tradeable any time soon, i suggest make CC coins tradeable for now

People are half Saiyans? So it would also be possible to create further transformations such as SSJ 2 as Son Gohan and so on in Dragonball Z and because the official DBO game is offline why shouldn't you be open for further transformations?

In German

Die Menschen sind ja halb Saiyajins? Also wäre es auch möglich weitere Transformationen zu schaffen wie z.B SSJ 2 da es Son Gohan und so weiter in Dragonball Z auch geschafft hat und da das offizielle DBO Game offline ist warum sollte man nicht offen sein für weitere Transformationen?

They are not half saiyan. They are like 1% saiyan. Thays why you need wish to get ssj. To unlock ur potential

Item Changes

Boxes:

There are currently 2, (3) types of boxes, Brown , Silver (and Gold).
    Brown Boxes : Brown boxes are changing your gears stats into something completly random stats

Silver Boxes : Silver boxes are changing your gears stats into a stat that you select but random amount

"Gold Boxes" : Gold boxes are changing your gear stats into a stat that you select to the max amount

Note : Gold boxes did not appear in DBOG so i don't know if they actually exist.

My point is, remove completly Brown Boxes , they are very frustrating since people may use 1 box and get max stat or waste 400 of them and dont get anything. Silver boxes should replace Brown Boxes . Gold Boxes should be added into the game and make them very hard to obtain.

How to get them?

Silver Boxes should just replace current Brown Boxes but you would need to make them cost 6 or more Gold Devil Coins for the World Boss Event and 10 Blue coins for the CCBD.

Gold Boxes should be obtainable only from the Latest CCBD floor (150) since you would only need 1 to get max stats.

Note : Currently Silver Boxes give you max stats. This was made so people in Dev server don't have to spam boxes to obtain max stats to test stuff.

Dogi Balls:

There are mainly 3 types of dogi balls, Normal , Rare , Legendery. ( I have seen some more types of dogiballs from screenshots but i do not know what do they do)

Normal Dogiballs: Normal Dogiballs just give you a random stat on your dogi

Rare Dogiballs : Rare Dogiballs give you random stats but with higher max stat limit

Legendery Dogiballs : Legendery Dogiballs give you random stats but again with even higher max stat limit

So basically my idea is give to every type of dogiball an option to select what stat you want to get, giving you max stats of it.

Example:

If you want to get con with normal dogi you will just select it and it will give you 6 con as it is the max amount you can get from dogiball. Same goes for the other 2 types.

How to get them?

There should be added an option to buy them with CC blue coins from the CCBD. Normal dogiballs should be purchasable on the floor 50+, Rare on floor 70+, and legendery on floor 100+.

Here is a link to see max amounts of every dogi type Dogi Balls Effects [GUIDE]

Conclusion

With this changes there will be less RNG in the game and will make it more enjoyable to play.

Balance Changes

Nameks:

Namekians are generally very easy to play and gear. Most of the times the only thing required for them is to get Craft gear and they are good to go. Here is a screenshot of namekians Craft defence:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7/

First one are the boots. They have 666 Physical deff and 836 Energy Deff and the second screenshot is the jacket, it has 777 phyical deff and 976 energy deff. ( Jacket and Pants have exactly same defences)

Now this are screenshots of CC150 armor for namekians :

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11/

As you can see craft has 66 more physical deff and 400 more energy deffend

My point is that craft gear is very easily obtainable, Its the most common gear to get. On the other hand CC150 gear is preety hard to get and very endgame.

So a quickfix would be to change all Craft Defences with CC ones . Give me your opinion on my ideas.

Y

I would think again about not making DBOG under a new name. You could also do a survey and collect name suggestions? Since the DBOG project was not continued under Daneo's leadership and therefore failed, which many would also know, I would make a restart under a new name, so maybe players will come back if you would restart under a new name.

In German

Ich würde darüber nochmal nachdenken ob man DBOG nicht unter einen neuen Namen macht man könnte ja auch eine Umfrage machen und namensvorschläge sammeln? Da das Projekt DBOG unter Daneos Leitung nicht fortgeführt wurden ist und somit gescheitert ist was auch viele wissen würde ich einen restart unter neuen Namen machen dadurch kommen vielleicht auch wieder Spieler zurück wenn man einen restart unter neuen Namen machen würde.

You have a point about new players joining. BUT there are people who stoped playing dbog and have decent amount of cash in their account. If you change name they may think its completely different project and so they may not try it again knowing they dont have cp

You don't start from lvl 0. If you are above lvl 30 you get lvl 30 up. Also u keep ur cash u dont lose it. And dragon ball event should be like in pob because its too easy to do now

A weather system with day and night and with weather conditions I would find super but would only make sense on some maps in the game because it is dark on Dark Namek e.g. all the time or in some dungeons it would be great if something like that came.

In German

Ein Wettersystem mit Tag und Nacht und mit Wetterverhaltnissen würde ich super finden würde aber nur auf manchen Karten sinn machen im spiel da es auf Dark Namek z.B die ganze Zeit dunkel ist oder in manchen Dungeons wäre aber super wenn sowas kommen würde.

I believe it should be first in the areas i mentioned since its the most common places to be. Also night texture already kinda exist. When you spawn shenron it gets dark so maybe they could use that but make it little lighter since u cant see anything when shenron spawns. Weather effects will make game laggier but could be optional

Dbog 2.0 is less stable. Tw is much smoother and more people would play it