Posts by neofita

Instead of 2 budokai's (kid and adult max lvl) I don't know how hard it would be to make more budokai's like:

1) lvl 25-29

2) lvl 31-40

3) lvl 41-46

4) lvl 47-54

5) lvl 54-Max

In that order people need to do forgotten tmq's to gather gear for tournament.

The reason we're holding off on balance changes is because we want to do a more comprehensive approach to balance when we do the skill rework, which is coming sometime shortly after 2.0. Once that happens you'll probably see a lot more build variation, but any individual changes I do right now will result in exactly what you're seeing in this thread, whataboutism. That's how imbalanced the game is, anything imbalanced I remove from the board, people will be able to point to something else that's imbalanced and ask "what about that?" and now we're down this rabbit hole of doing nothing but game balance, and once I finish it all, it won't matter anyway once we do the skill rework. That's why we're holding off on it.

Actually, that's great that you guys are trying to beat inbalance. There is so much inbalance in game but the one that lead people to get bored (back in the days) was basically the speed abuse, cause you had to play only with specific classes no matter if you didn't like that class in order to max speed to your party.

So everyone didn't need to think how to kill a boss or complete a dungeon, you just came in, press autoattack and wait for the mob/boss to die.

The game is really awesome and I'm glad that changes are being made for best, that's why I wanna promote to nerf attack speed like it was in the original dbo when they first increase max lvl to 60.

Otherwise is gonna become same as in the past when everyone was playing only with speed parties and every boss was easy to defeat. If you cap that abusive speed then the people will need more strategies to defeat bosses, and every class will be needed, game will become more difficult and enjoyable. No more auto attacking, you will need a better build and a great teamwork to survive.

Regards.