Posts by gojonoku

No because there are quests to kill mobs, so if everyone is doing the adult/master class quest at the same time, those zones with mobs will be crowded.

No because there are quests to kill mobs, so if everyone is doing the adult/master class quest at the same time, those zones with mobs will be crowded.

pretty sure adult quest and masterclass are solo instances, if you mean the quests to actually get to the masterclass, then yes, they are in the open world. To make it yourself easier, you will have to do the following:

Humans -> unlock majin area teleports.
    Namekians -> unlock human area teleports.
    Majins -> unlock namekian area teleports.

What will I do? Hmm. Oh, I know! Try to find people who speak English to assist me in quests! I'm Level 21, can't do it all, man.

All jokes aside, probably do the TLQs first, and then once they're ALL done, do the Adult quests. The first TLQ is going to be crowded to no end and I'll probably just do it at night so I can do it by myself. That's the best way of doing it anyways, am I right? (Unless some English players want to assist me with this?)

TLQ is a seperated instance, in other words it's a solo instance.

an android race would be interesting however, Daneos would have to be very creative into making a non repetetive race and masterclass. For the masterclass it would basicly be

• mechanical android like android 17 and 18 wich has infinite amount of energy at their surge but starts with 0 energy in a fight and it would go up while fighting, if you're out of combat the energy starts to deplete.
    • bio-android as cell. This masterclass would be very balanced in as well offence as defence in base form and can choose to go more offensive or defensive in a fight.

With that said tough, it would be hard for Daneos to make this new class (skills have to be animated/balanced, trait trees, weapons,...)

so this is a screenshot of my character, and it seems i can't even fix my gloves. durability is 88/110 and i fixed them three times already. fix this bug plz i have no idea how this happend. plus, my energy attack stats where around 367 yesterday and now they're completly destroyed. please, fix this. i payed 6kk for these gloves +11 they should work just fine. if not, this was a total waste

this could be because a file in your DBOG folder got corrupted or from because the item is bugged. This is what you could do:

• Remove all your equipment from your character -> bnk your items -> relog -> try to equip your items one by one (to see if any of the items are causing this glitch)
    • Send the gloves to another character on your account to see if it's really the gloves that's bugged and not your character.
    • If the gloves appear the same still, re-download the game and let the game runn via the launcher.

the time and effort that have to be put in to make a new race and class would only be doable if he had a whole team at his disposal. If he has to do it on his own however, as it is now, he would have to develop and create for over half a year to get it done, and still there will be lots of bugs. So that would be a no.

However, for the engineer class, it would take less time since there already is a concept of the idea/weaponry availlable for them. But that would be his decision to make 'even tough i believe many would agree they want to see this in the game since it'll be something completely new).

What he most certainly will do is add a new map and new dungeons, daily tasks, events, new cosmetics, higher level cap with new armour/gear,...

I did that quest last night (about 20 hours ago) and the hipo lady has given me the Dragon Ball. Now i gave them stored in bank untill i see the next update (or turn lvl 30) and get the SSJ skill :D

Has anyone tested the other items for pet's besides the EXP bug, like if the beans level up your pets' skills and such? I was going to donate a little to test, but I want to make sure this was already tested before I donate.

you can only level up your pet if it has enough experience, since you cannot feed your pet, you cannot do this. In other words; do not buy any items related to pets at the moment that is used for evolving/leveling him up.

Alright there is the thing i had level 38 event box,opened it and got yewel box opened it, did not got any yewels. Is that a bug or i just happen to be unlucky?

I believe those items (like the lvl 30 necklace) were one of the bugged items during the hardware mallfunction, so they are removed from the game for now to not let this happen again.

dude, i don't need cash, as long as you split the dragonballs, i'm willing to share them. i'll do that at the new hunting spot (not the dinosaur one).

These Updates and bug fixes are not applied on the pre-open beta server yet. We will write an announcement once it is applied. Questions about when it will be applied are going to be removed and user might receive a warning/bann!

The more you ask about the update, there will be less people to play the update because of bans. So keep it up, i guess, if that is what you want?

It started with me getting off topic. How many tiers of dragon balls are out there?

3 tiers.

tier 1

The dragon balls gathered from the level 7-20 quests in your starting village.

The wish can only be used for armour level 20 and a popo coin wich can be sold for cash.

tier 2

These dragon balls are gathered during the "dragon ball hunt event". These can only be gathered from killing mobs who may contain a dragon ball, wich can only be detected if you have the right scouter for it.

The wishes are the following:
    - 700,000 zeni
    - level 50 Weapon
    - level 50 sub-weapon
    - Armor
    - jacket, Pants, Boots
    - Necklaces
    - Earrings
    - Rings
    - SSJ (lvl 40 req), Dragon Kings buffs (lvl 40 req)
    - HTB2 (lvl 40 req)

tier 3

These dragon balls are gathered from the "Dragon ball scramble event". This is an event wich takes place on a seperate channel where PvP is enabled everywhere (except for the main villages). On this channel you try to kill a person who has gathered a tier 3 dragon ball from a mob and vice versa.

The wishes are kind of the same as the ones from tier 2, with the exception that you can wish for better gear/jewellry

Can someone tell me when said Daneos wont solve this wrong until open-beta? i know what he is busy right now with the system quests, TMQ, etc. But i would like see that post what everybody say. Put link here of this wrong hardware malfuntion please. Its posible what this bugg too have influenced in my problem. Thank you to all for help me.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1670/

The hardware malfunction thread can be found here:

Server offline announcement

Sorry to tell you guys but it looks like many characters are affected because of that bug. I had to repair the database and looks like some inventory items have been removed during the repair. Because of that your game client crashes when you try to login.

I will not try to find out a solution to fix all characters because I have too many things to do. If your character is bugged you have to create a new character or you wont be able to play anymore until the open beta.

Hy, but what about a level 15 quest?... do u face any ideas on that?...

yes, you can do those quests in order to unlock the flying ability. But you do not need to do them since you can get them for free at the cash shop. Once the game is officialy released however, you will have to do the flying quest chain in order to unlock this very usefull ability.