Posts by gojonoku

Why are you all being that dumb ?? Who gives a fuck about not being geared in budokai it's still fun and the point is about being in the START of the server, which means that nobody will have gears in the first place, so stop being dumb and think before you type.
    Lvling to 33 takes atleast a full day, let's say budokai is 5 days after beta starts, one person without lvl up stone might get to lvl 70 but will NOT have any good gears except if he is extremely lucky, meanwhile one who uses a lvl stone will be 70 already AND had enough time to gather a few items.

Now that's for hardcore gamers who don't have a job or something else to do, but if it's about someone who's still at school or has a job, without a lvl 33 stone he might get at lvl 50 while the one with stone will get lvl 60+, which is a HUGE advantage, as i said.

And quit with that "but why budokai if no gear" bullshit, a lot of people used to budokai with bad gears, it's not something new, the point is that budokai is the funniest part of the game, and also the main goal, so why the fuck wouldn't we go there ? i know for a FACT i will budokai even with lv 1 gears.

how can some1 get to lvl 70 in 5 days if there'll be only a few lvl 33 at the start who actually bought the stones? Clearly people who are responding/thinking like this are being paranoid. Budokai is something way far off when the official release of the game will be launched. There will still be important bugs from the latest updates that will need to be resolved. After TMQ, UD, quests the next thing will probably be events (dragonball event, festival events, maybe even daily tasks to make it more fun). Budokai will only be after everything is rolling good.

They will be level 33 and have no gear, no weapon, no TLQ rewards. And if they are smart, they will continue to quest further in kokkara area (dragonball quest/gloves quest/TLQ/red fuel for the scooter) + questing in low level areas to get your level up will be very good for your health, rather doing low level quests then mushroom rocks north/south.

you can put this in the suggestion list together with a poll to see if the community finds this better than the original. I do believe this can use some more depth in it. Perhaps add some images of the game itself around, more specificly images from important in game content (the DBOG videos, TMQ moments, DBO special moments,...).

I would like to see this dungeon and btw is this a dungeon or something?

that was a seasonal event, i think it was around easter. You could only enter it for a limited amount of time and you could kill these bosses for event tokens.

I would like to see something like this, but then a daily/weekly sort of thing. Like some sort of task you need to do and get a reward for it (random box + event coins wich could be traded in for various helpfull items). Kinda like most popular MMO have.

I actually thought of this, and this would be nice if it was like a daily task to do so.

Every day you can kill these mobs about a small amunt (2-3) for a higher chance on a legendary item (gear, reconstructing/silver box,golden cehst,key,...).

Also i thought adding daily tasks to DBO would give it more content and the rewards would be like a daily event item wich you can trade in for usefull items, exp boosts, lp/ep restore pots,ssj pots,...