Posts by gojonoku

They are in varying degrees. That's why a lot of folks were saying the super saiyan transformation should be reworked to be better and I agree~

super sand was indeed pretty lame for the martial artist class, there was no support for energy on them, only to go str, dex, con.
    the difrence between spiritualist utlity to maintain super sand was too big in my opinion, but i believe that'll be fixed maybe with % rate depletion instead of actuall amount of ep depleted

Im in the Midwest of the US, Central time zone, will i get to play it friday, or wait till saturday, im so bad at figuring time zones...

Is there a saiyan class, or is it human martial artists?

the ones that can go super saiyan are humans, if you would read the storyline you would know that saiyand and humans have crosbreeded with each other since goku and vegeta (100% saiyan) made earth their home, from there gohan, goten, trunks (50% saiyan) came forth and so on. and because there are no 100% saiyan female around, they are in fact mroe human then saiyan.

so that's why they're called human

Pretty much that. Kaioken is recommended just because of the damage. If you don't focus on all the energy blasts, you can use those points elsewhere at your discretion ~

he only cares about pve, so the more aoe the better :P

altough i would prefer a dark warrior myself for pve. for a swordsman there isn't a lot of other options to have aoe dammage

This is a fine example of why liking your own post should be removed as a feature.
    Anyways, I've decided I'm going to be a Swordsman Human for Pre Open Beta and Open Beta / Official Game Release. It would be nice if someone pointed me in the direction for a good build, thanks. :)

for pvp or pve?

Good alarm indeed xD I'm guessing it wont be right off the bat that it'll launch. Probably a little ways in between the announced time. Give people some time to get up, get ready or it can be right at that time and catch us off-guard (x Lets find out~

i can see you guys are going for a maxed out quote session. i'll give a +1 for that so we can get the guinness (book of) world records here.

So I never played before, what exactly does SSJ even do? Or any of the transformations for that matter. I know their aesthetics, but not the stat changes they impart.

super saiyan basicly boost up your stats a little. to maintain your form your ep is drained by a constant amount per second.

not sure if super saiyan has the 1 hour cooldown still like on old dbo, but if so, it is wise to use this only when needed (to kill boss or speed runn something that is on a timer).

I have never played before. So looking forward to it.

Why are you going human fighter @ Malthepoo?

any human can become super saiyan. the reason why most want to be a fighter first is because it resembles goku's techniques a lot (power pole at master class) and it's the only human class that has instant transmission, wich i realy loved to use it. you just invite some1 to your party or get invited to one and you teleport to them for free, it was realy cool to help pple out or to get to locations that are hard to get too. just let others do it for you :P

other then that the aoe attacks on a fighter makes it good for fast pve clearing.
    and of course in scramble eventrs, instant transmission is good to help out a party member in need (get full team of fighters, lure some1 into pvp zone and teleport to him all at the same time)

even tough fighter was my main on the original dbo.
    buffing pple up with an ultimate majin was actually fun and the fact that ones you get pure form, you could pve way faster then with any class before.

So i guess it's time to get my buffer up

. . . . .

only thing i hear is this:

chinese chinese chinese... chinese.... i just want to hold your hands.... chinese chinese chinese (epic dubstep music like me on a toilet).

and still i like this song for some odd reason. a guy wanna holding hands with kids (i'm probably a pedophile, give me a therapist now).

if fighter was so great why did they need to give them dodge pot? Sword never got jack $%^#!

the dodge pot was way to overpowered on fighter. i fought a very good friend of mine who was a swordman and had a little bit better gear then me, the fights were about even in the end. but once i drank dodge pot he didn't want to fight anymore. the dodge rate was just mindblowing. if dbog will introduce the spiritualist and fighter pots again, make them only for pve and lower the buffs a little.

the best way to farm dragonballs was the t-rex area, they were all lvl 20 bosses. wich by then, you had your first tier dragonball armour, wich was very good in offence as in defence. you just had a highlevel friend clearing all the non dragonball bosses while you killed the ones that had a chance on dropping a dragonball. and you shared the dragonballs by leaving them on the ground if you already have it. the drops were pickupabled after 1 minute (same as in rs) for everyone. it was fun to get the 7 magic dragonballs in about 1 hour or less.

i don't know if this will be the same for dragonball global. but we will see