Posts by Supertao

he asked a question when is it going to be fixed. im pretty sure daneous know what is bugged, there is bug list 2 page where gojonku typed wat skills are bugged for each master class.'Even if you wait for one month how are you 100% sure that the skills are fixed?' wait for another month and return.

Using that logic I might have to wait 6 months.

i can ask all of question when are bugs going to be fixed?.
    here is ur answer wait for 1 month and see if ur poko skill is fixed? if not dont play dbo for another month and so on...

Even if you wait for one month how are you 100% sure that the skills are fixed?

Many of the poko skills are still bugged since the adult quest and I assume some of classes skills are bugged.

We still need properties to get fixed aswell not sure if that is reported yet.

Why are their lvl 30 adults in kora forrest killing lvl 22 DB mobs? do these people not understand their drop rate is 0% because 5 levels beyond the mob ? either way im loggin off the amount of chaos and spam in trade chat has done my head in ggwp.

Lmao that made me lol in real life.

This is the reason why i log in maybe for 30 minutes - 1 hour each day and log out for the day nothing to do atm.

Looks funny but I dont understand the context

What he means is that we know the point of this pre open beta is to test everything but almost everything is already tested and almost everyone is level 70 with nothing to do seeing as there are no dungeons or TMQ's.

DBO isnt p2w, how will you support the server, you people dont know what p2w is and the white stones didnt make you lucky it just prevented the item from breaking. This thread imo is troll, the prices of the items is a another thing you should discuss that instead.

DBO is not P2W? You do know that dogi balls,brown boxes and white stones are all cash shop items right? They are very useful in your dbo experience and I doubt people will sell them on open beta unless they really need the zeni.

Also seeing as the upgrading system doesn't break your item anymore you can just get all the white stones you need to get +15 while the normal person without white stones has to struggle to even get +10.

Because, the old DBO was not created by amateurs; there was an actual agency behind it who's created countless games like Freestyle 2 Online or however it's called. NTL was also connected to other studios like CJ, and even Bandai in a certain way as Akira Toriyama gave his input on the storyline. No need to be such a dense person to validate your opinion as it were a fact, because you can't compare a group of small people like both DBOR and DBOG to a professional group of developers.

Ok there is no point in replying to you anymore, you are just trying to protect Daneos while i clearly stated what the problem is with this server.

So why did this not happen in the old DBO? I am sure they had a team of people working on the game, also if you have to be careful how did they find people to work on DBO.

It's obvious that one person is not enough to get this game up to date and working correctly.

Creating countless threads about it won't help it either; on the other hand, for a developer to read the same thing over and over, is frustrating. Crit and other stuff have been reported tons of times already, they'll be fixed when Daneos will get to it. What's the point in having combat calculation fixed if the server keeps crashing? What's most important is the server's stability at this point.

I do agree that certain skills need to get fixed asap; like a Majin's confusion that lets people kill other players in Non-PVP areas. I mean, why should a newbie play a game where he can get killed out of nowhere? Defense is also important, PVP aside, it's rather stupid to upgrade armor and have your same level NPCs handle your butt on a plate. UDs are cool; legendary items and all, but personally I don't particularly care. But yeah, just have some patience boys, fixes will eventually come.

Rome wasn't built in a day, nor will DBOG.

Did you read what i said? If he has problems with the servers or anything else related to the server he should try to get more staff because what is the point in playing a game and testing the server if there is no content and there are problems with the server consistently which has been going on for like 1 week + now.