Posts by Rabbitits

yesterday i tried to do the boss event but couldn't get rewards from the npc e.e and also, the boss event % counter is not working properly, it only works when you relog. is this a bug?

lol

i did everything you said but i end up with this :/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/4046/

i'm sorry if i sound stupid but it just won't fix it

so i've been trying alot recently to edit the scr0.pak file to make myself look more op (ye lmao) no matter how or what i do it just won't work. i open the file and edit what i want, i don't remove anything from the file but i still get this message

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/4045/
    i tried my best to figure out why i'm getting this message. so either
    1. i request someone to help me fix this problem so i can have things my way, or
    2. if there is anyone who would like to make a video with some more details on how to do this i will shut up

sooooooo 8| when is auto attack getting fixed in ssj form.. every time i go ssj it take literally a the longest to finish the 1st part of an aa animation.. its annoying, defeats the whole purpose of making me DISCONNECT Constantly for the dragon ball hunt, and idk if it because aa isn't working properly but when i go ssj i go from a 150k power level down to a 96k?? get it fixed if there is already a fix let me know and thx

Daneos is aware that the ssj form is broken. or, he was aware. idk if this will help you

this was the last update for ssj and all the other tranformations

I recently reached level 30 (I am now lv 31), I am human race and I recently got my adult and master class, which all went well. then I went to do my flight quest...
    I went to Darryl, accepted is quest and travelled to where I was told to go. I Arrived at my destination and there is no smiley face above the NCP's head. there are three people I need to visit but the quest keeps on changing between two NCPs I should visit, and each time I follow the arrow, there is nothing there. Please solve this issue, as I don't know any other way of learning the permanent flight skill. I just need a simple guide at least. Every guide I've seen just confuses me because its not the same as mine. I have tried restarting my games, changing channels and forfeiting and restarting the quest, but nothing works. This has also occurred with previous quests.

you gotta go to 3 npcs at 3 different locations. each npc should give you around 2-3 quests. when you have done them all you'll get the flight skill