Posts by arwe2793

You can implement this idea by making it once per account and making a separate wagu machine just for this. A machine that drops items that cant be traded/sold (so its bound to the character/account)

yas and array of items you can win is restricted, pvz no dogi or just cheap ones , dogi balls, some ubgrade stones mayb, zeni...

how about lower the ammount to 1 and only give them per ip? that is very insignificant and would keep the playerbase steady why not ,,after 55 cap token shop will be ussles anyway cuz stones dont go further and other things are bind

u can change ur modem mac adress, then in one acc unlimited amount of coins will be available

Im going to create 100 accounts like in official TW/HK servers (webdepot)

I'll use every single coin to win dogi, dogi balls etc. and transfer them to my main to be rich.

Simple answet: No.

with a level cap and 1 coint per person and coint from quosts that take some time to finish, not free coint. but i am aaainst this idea, izi coints, value of items will drop

i remember in tw server, i found a spot that is huge % of dropping db. what i did is kill all mobs with db and reconect to another channel, kill mobs again and reconect to another, while i finish all the channels, the first one again had mobs respawned. so in like 40min i had 6 balls, but couldint find last one :D

i wonder, is db's spawning and droping works the same as in tw server or its coded completely from scrach inside server files and hawe different logics :S

hello, i am some sort of 3d artist, well i as a hobby, making some video games using unity 5 for several years now. i could make some meshes or complete models for dbo, idk how about uv and riging, im more in to programming but yah, its posible for my to make some new items

hey, sorry if its stupd quostion and sorry for my bad english!

i just was reading some threads in forum and in one guy say that cashiers get 100-200 brown boxes and advanced stones (probably dependinh how mutch u did donate).... what is that? i spend 45$

:D