Posts by m4rb

Hi everyone,

After experimenting with the “private server” for several weeks, I made a huge list with in game commands to summon gear, items, dogi, mobs…

I found some of these commands online, but most of them only by trial and error.

You can download the file in the attachment. You can simply copy-paste the codes into the command box (in-game).

I’m still missing tons of commands, but at least this is a start. I will update this file when I find new codes.

Soms interesting commands/codes I'm missing and would still like to get/find:

@addmob code for some missing UD bosses, Bacterian, Kraken and Cell-X. Anyone have this?

@additem code for crafting: manufacturing extract, special parts, etc: anyone got this?

Also, it seems some stuff doesn’t work in the private server, anyone know how to activate this? E.g.:

• Pets
    • Wagu machine
    • Item disassemble (with the upgrade merchant)

Anyone know more codes for Bacterian gear?

I found the following:

@additem 21010501: Bacterian Sword

@additem 21011001 lv70 Bacterian Wand

@additem 21003001 Bacterian gloves

Also, anyone know any codes for decent armor, (jacket, pants, shoes)?

Cheers

Code
    in the account table put 10 in admin and isGm, in the characters table put 10 in GameMaste

Thanks, this appears to work, at least for the @setspeed and @addmob commands.

However, it doesn't work for the @createitem command :-(

s9600980 Thanks for the reply!

However, it doesn't seem to work.

When I press "enter" to spawn the console, then type a command in the chat, it disappears without anything happening (but it doesn't appear as text either, probably confirming that it was recognised as a command, however without any effect)

I succesfully changed my account to GM though (I see the GM icon at the bottom right of the screen)

I don't understand what I might be doing wrong.

Moreover, I found this PDF attached with all sorts of commands. Does anyone know if this is the full list? Are there other lists available?

Now that it's running, I'm wondering if someone knows how to increase the character's speed?

#setspeed xxx doesn't seem to work

And in the database, I've been looking into "characters" but couldn't find any speed parameter

As promised, what follows below is a comprehensive guide "for noobs" on how I managed to set up a local server.

I'm a huge noob myself, so I did this through trial and error and by carefully reading the comments from the people in the posts above.

By no means these instructions are perfect: any comments that can improve this guide are more than appreciated.

Requirements

Windows 10

8 GB or RAM

Find the IP address of the computer you want to install the “private server” on:

- Use “Windows Search”

- Find and open “Cmd.exe”

- Type “netstat”. You’ll get a list. The address at the bottom that’s repeated several times after “TCP” is the local IP address. It resembles something like xxx.xxx.x.xxx.

- The “local adress” is also shown at the top: 127.0.0.1 (important for later).

Open ports

- For this I’ll refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O74GatVRIK8&list=WL, (the important info starts around 2:35). Watch this for details.

- You’ll need to open the necessary Ipv4 ports of the IP address you've found in the previous step.

- Open ports as follows: “Start”: 2000. “End”: 60.000. “Protocol:” Both. “Status”: active.

- Save this setting.

Download and install Visual Studio 2019.

- https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/downloads/

- I downloaded the “Community - Free Download”: you’ll get the “installer app”.

- Open the “installer app”. Look at the top of the screen:

-> From “Workloads” I selected and installed both “Desktop development with c++”, and “Game development with c++”. I don’t know if this is necessary, but by doing this, the next steps worked for me.

-> From “Individual components” I also selected and installed “C++ Clang-cl for v142 build tools (x64/x86)” (as per Daneos’ Instructions, saying you need the v142 Toolset: there’s several other v142 compilers you can select, but they didn't seem to be necessary)

- Click “Install while downloading” and wait for it to finish.

Download and extract the DBOGLOBAL Masterfile

- https://github.com/dboglobal. Click “Code” -> Download zip

- Extract the zip-file to the main folder: “DBOGLOBAL”

Download and install/extract additional programs

- Don’t know if this is necessary, but it was suggested by Daneos in the original post.

- DirectX9 SDK: https://www.microsoft.com/en-u…oad/details.aspx?id=23549

- GFx SDK: GFx SDK 3.3 -> Extract the “GFx SDK” folder into "DBOGLOBAL/DboClient/Lib/NtlFlasher"

- Xtreme ToolkitPro: Xtreme ToolkitPro v15.2.1 -> Extract folder into “DBOGLOBAL/3rdParty”

Compile the private server using Visual Studio 2019.

- Within the “DBOGLOBAL” main folder, go to the subfolder “Dboserver”

- Double click “Dboserver.sln”: it will open in Visual Studio 2019 (that you installed in a previous step)

- On the top bar, make sure "Release" and "x64" are selected

- On the right side of the screen, find “Solution Explorer”. Under “Server”, right click each server (AuthServer, CharServer, etc.) and click “Build” one by one.

- The server executable files will start compiling one by one: wait until it’s done.

Download and install XAMPP.

- If User Account Control (UAC) is activated on your system, you should deactivate it, as otherwise XAMPP might be restricted. For this, search windows for “msconfig” and open this app. Go to the “tools” tab, highlight “Disable UAC” and choose “launch”. There are four levels: the bottom one completely disables UAC. Restart your computer.

- Download and install XAMPP here: https://www.apachefriends.org/de/index.html

- Find C:/xampp/apache/conf/httpd.conf in Explorer

- Open “httpd.conf” in Notepad. Find the line saying “Listen” and change the port to “Listen 8080”. Scroll down to “ServerName localhost:” also change this to “ServerName localhost:8080”

- Open the XAMPP Control Panel: click “Shell” (on the right) and in the prompt, type “mysqladmin.exe -u root password test” to change the server root password to ‘test’ (or something else, depending on your password preference)

- In Explorer, now go to “c:/xampp/phpadmin” and look for “config.inc”

- Open “config.inc” with Notepad and change the server root password here as well: after “$cfg (‘Servers”) ($i) (‘password’) =” fill in ‘test’ like above.

- In the XAMPP Control Panel, start “Apache” and “MySQL” (these will lit green when active)

- Make sure your antivirus accepts XAMPP.

Open your browser of choice and type: “localhost:8080/phpmyadmin/”

- In the left column, click “New”

- Add database name “dbo_acc” -> click “make”.

- Look at the top bar: click “import” -> choose file -> go to “DBOGLOBAL/ DboServer/ Database” and select “dbo_acc.sql”.

- Press “Start” at the bottom of the screen.

- Repeat this for “dbo_char” and “dbo_log”.

- Within “dbo_acc”, find “accounts”, and click it

- At the top: click “insert”.

- Fill in a username and Password that you’ll use later.

- For the password, you’ll need to generate a MD5 Hash. Visit https://www.md5hashgenerator.com and fill in the password of choice, click generate. Copy the generated password, go back to “localhost:8080/phpMyAdmin”, and next to “Paddword_hash” change (varchar(32)) to MD5 and paste the password next to it.

- Click “Start” at the bottom of the page.

Change the server *ini files.

- Go to “DBOGLOBAL/DboServer/ExecutionEnv/Config”

- Open “AuthServer.ini”, “CharServer.ini”, and so on… with Notepad.

- Make sure all the IP addresses are “127.0.0.1” (should be default)

- Change the password to the same password as the root of the server, in this case: test.

Run the server executables

- Go to “DBOGLOBAL/DboServer/ExecutionEnv”

- Run “start_master_server.bat”

- Run “start_query_server.bat” and wait until its done.

- Run “start_char_server_0.bat”

- Run ‘”start_auth_server.bat”

- Run “start_channel_0.bat” and wait until it finished. Then close it.

- Run “start_chat_server.bat” and wait until its done.

- Run “start_channel_0.bat” again, “start_channel_1.bat” (if you need 2 channels) and “start_channel_9.bat”

Download and extract the DBO Client Files

- Development Client/Server Access

- In the main folder look for “Configoptions.xml” and open it with met notepad: change the IP to: 127.0.0.1 on each line, and save.

- Run the client, enter your username and password and you’re good to go.

All the best!

Thanks again for helping out

junson

- When entering the line in XAMPP's Shell, it says "unknown command" (see screenhot1)

- Can I change the password directly in PHPmyAdmin? (see the same screenshot1): by default there seem to be 5 'users' that all have "no password". It seems I can add a password here. If so, for which user do I need to add a password: "root 127.0.0.1", "root:1" or "root localhost"? (see screenshot1)

s9600980

- Thanks for your help as well. Please see "screenshot2": I changed the password to the MD5 hash

- When I evetually run the DBO launcher, will I just be able to write "test", or do I need to fill in this same MD5 hash?

Best,

Hey jun29, thanks for your help again

I feel like I'm almost there, but there always seems to be another hurdle to overcome lol

- I succesfully compiled the server and I guess it's running without problems (see screenshot)

- Xampp is running without problems (see screenshot)

- I made an account in Phpmyadmin (name: test, password: test, see screenshot)

- On the client side, I changed ConfigOptions.xml to local IP 127.0.0.1

- When running the DBO launcher, it seems to connect correctly to the servers (no failure, see screenshot)

- However, when I fill in my username and password (test, test), it always says "incorrect password". I don't understand why? I tried with different accounts/passwords, but it continues to fail.

Important note concerning the Client, I didn't compile it: I'm using the DBO Global 2.0 client from: Development Client/Server Access. Should I compile it from scratch for the above to work?

Once I got everything figured out, I'll post a noob's guide to running a private server. I already learned a lot but I'm not quite there yet.

Screenshot attached. But I guess my method is just completely wrong, as I don't know what I'm doing.

Windows 10 Home version 1903

Thanks

Thanks so much for your reply, much appreciated!!

I'm only having trouble with step 1, as I never compiled code before. For steps 2-5 I *should* be ok.

- I installed Visual Studio 2019.

- In the installer app, I selected both "desktop development with c++", and "game development with c++", but I don't know if this is correct.

- Daneos' Instructions also say to use the v142 Toolset: I looked for this within the program's search bar, and it suggested several v142 "individual components" to download and install, but I don't know which one to select...: I installed "C++ Clang-cl for v142 build tools (x64/x86)"

- I selected File -> New -> Project from existing code... -> I selected "Visual C++" -> I clicked "Add..." and added the folder "DboServer" from the DBOGLOBAL-master zip -> I clicked "Finish"

- On the top bar, I selected "Release", "x64" and clicked "Local Windows Debugger".

- The program starts compiling, but in the end it states that the build failed.

I'm probably doing this completely wrong haha.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

After following some internet tutorials I managed to set up XAMPP and create a database, succesfully uploaded the sql files using phpmyadmin.

Now I'm trying to run the server, following the instructions from the 'ExecutionEnv' folder

However, when I run 'start_master_server.bat' it says "can't find MasterServer.exe".

So would anyone care to explain how to setup a local server?

Thanks

Hi,

Would there be a way for someone to provide an easy-to-understand guide on how to run a private server using this DBO Global 2.0 source code?

I mean, easy enough for a total noob to understand?

If this is too much work or impossible, I understand

Thanks for considering

Best,

Hi

Currently a "Dragon Ball Collection Period is in progress"

My Scouter with DB Radar is "on".

I've been flying around Mushroom Rocks North, South and Fearland for 1 hour (Mobs are around my level, I'm at 55)

However, during that time not one Dragon Ball carying mob appeared on my mini map.

What am I doing wrong?

I just hit the level 55 cap.

My question: is any EXP I'm gaining from this point on, stored or "remembered" by the system somehow?

So once the Level 60 cap is introduced, will the EXP I'm still gaining after reaching level 55, be counted?

In other words, can I continue questing, or is it better to stop questing for now, because that EXP will otherwise be lost?

Thanks!