DBOG Forum

Recent Activities

• Verdant

Replied to the thread [Find NPC] Gao Yang.
    I believe that's a goat inside of Yahoi Fortress, but I'm not sure. Anytime you pick up a quest with no marker, that usually means the quest is in a dungeon somewhere, most probably a dungeon in the same world zone you got the quest in.
  • Verdant

Replied to the thread Dan Kokoro.
    Hola amigo, ¿has intentado dejar tu fiesta e ir a la ciudad? Este tipo de cosas sólo funcionan en una ciudad, cuando no estás en un grupo.
  • Verdant

Replied to the thread Event dragonball.

The dragon ball event is up 24/7, you don't need to change or do anything.
  • Verdant

Replied to the thread Lost account.

Do you not already have a ticket for this? The technical support forum is public for everyone, you shouldn't put things like this here.
  • Dan-Kokoro

Posted the thread Dan Kokoro.
    Thread
    Buenos dias, tardes o noches, no se si soy el unico a que le pasa esto, pero cuando quiero reiniciar una habilidad en especifico me sale el aviso de "el reset de habilidad fallo"

Aclaro que soy nuevo en esto, asi que si he estado haciendo algo mal, pueden…
  • laze56

Posted the thread Event dragonball.
    Thread
    Hi, I would like to know if someone could tell me what I need to change and where so that the dragonball search event is still active or set up the event, thanks in advance
  • Angelrs

Posted the thread Lost account.
    Thread
    Hey Angelrs,

Do you not already have a ticket for this? The technical support forum is public for everyone, you shouldn't put things like this here.
  • Verdant

Dragon Ball scouters work, I promise. Maybe move around and see if they appear in another area while you are farming mobs?
  • ImxJelly

hi, I try many time T, and changed languages also the same problem. So difficult to collect dragon balls.
  • angelelpro

Wrote a comment on Verdant’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    hola me pueden ayudar toque un item me volvio ah nivel 1 y era 51 casi 52 hay solucion o dejo de jugar

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. [Find NPC] Gao Yang 1

• Nelume
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Verdant

1. Dan Kokoro 1

• Dan-Kokoro
    2. Replies