kitsunesaiyan

• Member since Jul 12th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • It's ben quite awhile since I've been on here. What's been goin' on?

• It's ben quite awhile since I've been on here. What's been goin' on?

• The Adult Quest is here, just in case you didn't know

• The Adult Quest is here, just in case you didn't know

• Tried talking to people online, everywhere, just got completely ignored by everyone. Bruh I feel like I can hardly find anyone who wants to add and join guild other than you and Star :L

• Tried talking to people online, everywhere, just got completely ignored by everyone. Bruh I feel like I can hardly find anyone who wants to add and join guild other than you and Star :L

• The Super Saiyan Squad Guild is recruiting destructive Saiyan forces in the universe, so just give me a shout if you wanna join up with the most badass hardcore Saiyans out there.

• The Super Saiyan Squad Guild is recruiting destructive Saiyan forces in the universe, so just give me a shout if you wanna join up with the most badass hardcore Saiyans out there.

• Bass.Exe, Battle network fan I see.

• Yeah I like him the best. The Get Ability is pretty much unbeatable... Unless you're the Gregar-Falzar combination beast that is.

• Indeed, huge megaman fan. Battle network is my favorite series, so much content for it. Bass always been my favorite since the robot masters, so him in EXE was a plus. That's cool, the BN community isn't as big as it was.

• I wish I still had my gameboy so I could play 1-5. I only ever played 6. Beast Out Megaman was pretty cool. The other mechanics were pretty fascinating as well. I sadly never beat that Bass.exe boss though.

• Ah, well yah; 1-5 were amazing. Specifically Battle Network 3. I have all of them, and played them all. I think I invested the most time into 3 and 5

• Bass.Exe, Battle network fan I see.

• Yeah I like him the best. The Get Ability is pretty much unbeatable... Unless you're the Gregar-Falzar combination beast that is.

• Indeed, huge megaman fan. Battle network is my favorite series, so much content for it. Bass always been my favorite since the robot masters, so him in EXE was a plus. That's cool, the BN community isn't as big as it was.

• I wish I still had my gameboy so I could play 1-5. I only ever played 6. Beast Out Megaman was pretty cool. The other mechanics were pretty fascinating as well. I sadly never beat that Bass.exe boss though.

• Ah, well yah; 1-5 were amazing. Specifically Battle Network 3. I have all of them, and played them all. I think I invested the most time into 3 and 5