rigbykc1

• Member since Jul 31st 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • OOPs NVM I found It When I pressed P

• OOPs NVM I found It When I pressed P

• Well Um 1 problem Bout Quest I had tons Of quest that wer like 16 n Up WEll Since i had a bug wirgth my DBO i ended up redownloading DBO SO I can go and accept the quest i had there not there So is my only choice to lvl up?
    CAuse those quest gave like10k xp .__. Welll= if u ca n help me with This Id be happy ME and my friend having a grinding War TIll rift Comes back Out And Sorry For Typing Much' i have so much On MY MIND

• Well Um 1 problem Bout Quest I had tons Of quest that wer like 16 n Up WEll Since i had a bug wirgth my DBO i ended up redownloading DBO SO I can go and accept the quest i had there not there So is my only choice to lvl up?
    CAuse those quest gave like10k xp .__. Welll= if u ca n help me with This Id be happy ME and my friend having a grinding War TIll rift Comes back Out And Sorry For Typing Much' i have so much On MY MIND

• I HAVE A IMPORTANT QUESTION please Ok SO One When Will The Time Rift be coming back out i wanna Get Power up badly And Two How do U fix The Problem When The ???? ALl Mobs Are unidentified and i Hve the Whole map Os there a setting for it?

• I HAVE A IMPORTANT QUESTION please Ok SO One When Will The Time Rift be coming back out i wanna Get Power up badly And Two How do U fix The Problem When The ???? ALl Mobs Are unidentified and i Hve the Whole map Os there a setting for it?