Need some help...

• 1- There is a bugged Korin tower scenario quest (lvl 22) target- Korin Tower/Rotted Tree Roots/Wilted Tree Roots/Withered Tree Roots. And I wonder if this quest is required for the master class quest because i am currently lvl 30 and i haven't recieved/noticed any lvl 30 korin tower quest.
    2- Flying final quest. Currently lvl 30 completed all the flying quests (lvl 15/20/25) tho i haven't noticed any flying lvl 30 quest.
    3- In the red ribbon HQ there is a door that is currently bugged the 1st time i got there I right clicked and the door opened but rapidly closed and since then it never opens.

• 1- There is a bugged Korin tower scenario quest (lvl 22) target- Korin Tower/Rotted Tree Roots/Wilted Tree Roots/Withered Tree Roots. And I wonder if this quest is required for the master class quest because i am currently lvl 30 and i haven't recieved/noticed any lvl 30 korin tower quest.
    2- Flying final quest. Currently lvl 30 completed all the flying quests (lvl 15/20/25) tho i haven't noticed any flying lvl 30 quest.
    3- In the red ribbon HQ there is a door that is currently bugged the 1st time i got there I right clicked and the door opened but rapidly closed and since then it never opens.

No it's not you need to find a brown box that you brake to find korin spell than click the spell to start the quest
    remember to reset your skill before going to get master class. the location's of the boxes are on a form just search Master quest

1. For adult quest you need to break the brown box and take the item and start the quest chain. (the box is in the centre of the bridge that connects korin area) Just follow the adult quest guild on forums and you'll have no problem.
    2.You need not do any flying quest just get to lvl 30 you can get the permanent flying skill from the cash shop for free ( press the yellow icon near the tokens icon and go to first tab>>page 22>> and take the skill that suits your class)
    3.Yes the door is bugged and when you try to open it for the first time it'll open and will get closed instantly and wont open anymore.. currently there is no fix so you have to go around to do the quests

• Thank you for your answers (Destrex/Qyoshi).
    Managed to complete the adult quest (Already had the item/spell in my inventory I'm actually dumb), the master class quest is currently bugged. Didn't complete the flight quest, bought the wings. As for the ribbon quests I've decided to forfeit.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!