The most unstable server

• I'm seriously wondering just what in the world you guys are expecting from Daneos to do in so little time? This is not even a proffesional company hosting the game, of course he would have difficulties in maintaining the server stable when the whole globe is logging in...and like it's been said thousand times before, this is PRE OPEN BETA! If you can't stand the bugs and the instability of the server then just wait until the official release ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I'm seriously wondering just what in the world you guys are expecting from Daneos to do in so little time? This is not even a proffesional company hosting the game, of course he would have difficulties in making the server stable when the whole globe is logging in...and like it's been said thousand times before, this is PRE OPEN BETA! If you can't stand the bugs and the instability of the server then just wait until the official release ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

exactly

• You are all basing this on what?

Ask anyone what is a PRE-beta.....who has brains.....

I most certainly am a developper, L O L.... ( have 2 working games 100% no beta , ONLINE too)

I also know more of his work then u guys ever will. L O L

Your developper is a good one!

Don't hate ME cause i know my stuff better than you guys do? Pre-beta is not a word.

'' Hahahaha, I come back from a hard day at work to this little kid trying to insult me, also posing as a "Developer". Again I will say, stop cry and don't play if you don't like it. I've probably reported more bugs than you in the first few days of the release. Unfortunately, I don't have time to play or report bugs anymore. While you're sitting here stressing over a video game, I'm making money. Who's the real winner? confused.png ''

I work home and make money while i play DBO and help people world wide with their computer probs and make about enough money.

Second i have no clue what is your point here?

You dont have time to report bugs in a (pre) test beta?

Show me your reported bugs so ill show my list? And watch out i have alot of them, you see im collecting data to write a REVIEW for a (pre) test beta that has been ONLINE for 1 year.

I'm most certainly not stressing if you think that then you must be the one stressing over me?

Also I do not cry. As you can read on the forum this is a released BETA in June 2015 open for public, to collect more bugs.
    Also I like Dragonball, who said i did not like it, you did? The difference is. You are a lil butty and im the one that is the real winner lol...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST. If you 'cry' over me 'crying' that I'm pointing at alot of things that are SERVER RELAYED and you are the one 'enjoying' to play an incomplete version of an unstable game wich has no balance but is been worked on. Then you might consider who is the one crying in the end lol...."While you're sitting here stressing over a video game, I'm making money. Who's the real winner? confused.png '' Looking in the mirror?

• Pre Open Beta was released June 2015? What? Last time I remembered it released this year... In July... Ah wait nvm. I just saw your join date, which was 3 days ago. That explains why you have no idea what you're talking about. If I knew you were a new player I wouldn't have insulted you like that. Sorry to ruin your game experience for you buddy, I know it must be hard to be wrong, so that's why you're in denial. Have a good day, and don't forget to enjoy the game buddy! ;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!