Unable to log in

• well i have only been able to play till lvl 4 then i kept getting dced while doing that time rift quest about child goku and since the update today well yesterday on my time zone my character shows up naked no gear no scouter on the character screen but then again this is pre-open beta not beta so you should expect some bugs and kinks in the system just have fun and report bugs you see when all is ironed out it should be better

• Don't blame the servers blame these 9999 pointless dueling high lvl people

Don't blame us! We completed whole game or at least most of it, while you noobs are stuck at level 30 because " no quests" or because you can't complete master class -.-' How do you think we got to high levels then? Servers are not stable because bugs as Daneos explained, not because we have fun in pvp.

• Don't blame us! We completed whole game or at least most of it, while you noobs are stuck at level 30 because " no quests" or because you can't complete master class -.-' How do you think we got to high levels then? Servers are not stable because bugs as Daneos explained, not because we have fun in pvp.

they should add a duel point + shop system, then maybe I wouldn't blame them <3

master class doesn't really bother me, ill just be saving points for when its fixed, and I have 9999999 quests still to do, only reason I was sitting around was because all my gear was broken and I needed some of dat zeni to fix it

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!