MASTER CLASS BUG

• she doens't not work again, when i was take my mask 5 days ago and clic on it he tail me "quest failed" and when was reloged the subweapon has disappeared ...
    it's very importante to have subweapon ! Daneos fix this problem please he is here since 5-6 days ago or more

thanks !

New dbog : Ryuuzaki /Gast / Okane /Ikari

Old dbog : Sangoku / Hikarii / Izanamii

TW : Gokussjjr

Last day of DBOTW 31/10/2013 ;( :

• she doens't not work again, when i was take my mask 5 days ago and clic on it he tail me "quest failed" and when was reloged the subweapon has disappeared ...
    it's very importante to have subweapon ! Daneos fix this problem please he is here since 5-6 days ago or more

thanks !

im getting a bit tired of posts like this,seriously do people just dont even bother with the forums anymore?

Global Update Thread

''I know the bug that you not receive the weapon from korin. Im are working on it. Please dont try to do the adult/mc quest until ive fixed it.''

hate to sound mean...well no i dont,why should i lie about it? im happy players got their sub class quest screwed up (to be clear i mean the ones that went ahead with the quest even thou daneos said not to),now maybe this will serve as a lesson for them to learn and in the future they will spend some time in the forums instead of creating post after post of the same drivel bwahh bwahh server offline,bwahh bwahh cant do sub class quest...

• i don't do the quest today but 6 days ago and i don't think that he tell it before . I just want to make use of my futur subweapon because it's borring to level up without subweapon, and it's too long to wait for this bug fixed, it is here since 6 days ..

New dbog : Ryuuzaki /Gast / Okane /Ikari

Old dbog : Sangoku / Hikarii / Izanamii

TW : Gokussjjr

Last day of DBOTW 31/10/2013 ;( :

• I know but when there is a news in the game it can't be bug after i think

just have to accept that the game in its current state isnt perfect,you can either play as it is now or if you cant enjoy the game just come back in a couple months,pre beta means the game is still in a stage where problems will arise 24/7...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!