Game Crashing For No Apparent Reason

• Hello, I am new to the game, and have always wanted to play since it came out, but never had a computer with enough power to play it. Now I do, and I can't play it without it crashing. And when it does crash, it just has an error message that is nothing but question marks. I can sometimes get about an hour out of it before it crashes. Most of the time, it's about 5 - 15 minutes. I would post a screenshot but I'm not entirely sure how to on the forums. The error message has no words, or even random letters, it just has question marks, like I said before. If someone has a solution, it would be greatly appreciated if I could know what it is!

• Hey, I'm not much of an expert with troubleshooting issues, but I know that I've heard of others having a similar problem. First off, if you want to post a screenshot you can use a tool like gyazo or lightshot and simply paste the link in your thread/reply. Second off, you could refer to this thread here, as it seems to have a few helpful suggestions. Also, try and make sure that you are running the game/launcher as an administrator (as seen here). I hope you are able to resolve this issue man, it's a shame you can't play. Best of luck!

• Hello, I am new to the game, and have always wanted to play since it came out, but never had a computer with enough power to play it. Now I do, and I can't play it without it crashing. And when it does crash, it just has an error message that is nothing but question marks. I can sometimes get about an hour out of it before it crashes. Most of the time, it's about 5 - 15 minutes. I would post a screenshot but I'm not entirely sure how to on the forums. The error message has no words, or even random letters, it just has question marks, like I said before. If someone has a solution, it would be greatly appreciated if I could know what it is!

Which language do you play? In any case, try downloading the language pack in the launcher again, here I leave capture: http://prntscr.com/ceaj7e

I hope to be of help, good luck! :thumbsup:

91d1a510720c468fbc55404958de5078.png

Mi nuevo vídeo en mi nuevo canal en youtube, visitanos! :thumbsup:
    My new video on my new channel on youtube, visit us! :thumbsup:

• ^^^
    but also, dont use a program to take screen shots, jus press the "print scrn" key on the top right half of your keyboard, open up paint, press ctrl+v and save your screenshot(crop the image if u so wish too i guess) than jus find an easy website to host the image such as www.imgur.com..once the image is hosted take the direct link you wer given and use the bbcode

Code
    [img]IMG URL[/img]

or you can jus click the image button above where you're typing your post and paste the lnk there to have it put in automatically..

• ^^^
    but also, dont use a program to take screen shots, jus press the "print scrn" key on the top right half of your keyboard, open up paint, press ctrl+v and save your screenshot(crop the image if u so wish too i guess) than jus find an easy website to host the image such as www.imgur.com..once the image is hosted take the direct link you wer given and use the bbcode

Code
    [img]IMG URL[/img]

or you can jus click the image button above where you're typing your post and paste the lnk there to have it put in automatically..

UGH , where do u live? No way dude. just use Lightshot! PRT SCRE lol welcome back to 1977

• Hmm to get back on your problem, yes post those screenshots!

Also i would recommend you to check if you are perfectly DirectX updated. You can check this by running a DXDiag and post it to me in a log.

Check if all your video hardware is up to date ! I can also help you with this if needed.

Check your net framework, imo reinstall it if needed!

Delete and reinstall DBOG might work.

FOR all i can say is that, if those warnings pop up from out of the game they might be game problems or server relayed and not your machine.

If these warnings come through windows errors, then u might wanna check the Temperature of you video card (as u get it after 1-2 hours).

The temperature applies DOUBLE as important if you are playing on a Notebook or Laptop.

Lemmi see what you got. (those screenshots would be super)

Do whatever people suggest with imgur.com, prt scr, and or lightshot and take those screenshots! :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!