Trade confirmation

• If you are not able to keep this civil then I'll have to close this thread.

I have to say 2 things about this matter:
    1) Yes, trading system could be improved, although not a priority because remember that this server is a test server so everything will be deleted. First objective is main things as they were in TW.
    2) Too-good-to-be-true trades are also a hint to not interact with a player. Not all people get scammed so it is also part of knowing the market and understanding what is the actual price of things.

• Meu amigo Harubaru eu entendo o mercado na minha guilda tem mais de 100 jogadores, guilda com muita gente lvl 70, não sou o primeiro da minha guilda a ser roubado e nem serei o último eu tenho até prints de quem me roubou e vídeo por cima que eu gravo dbo pelo flaps, não adianta este sistema de troca é uma droga só na beta que eu ponho cash de novo e volto a compra, só fico triste não estou pedindo compensasão agente nunca pede, nós pedimos punissão ai é outra coisa, mas como não tem dbo continuara assim machando o espirito do jogo com esse jogadores que se dizem hackers e que são desonestos tem um bom dia meu caro gerente!!!!

My friend Harubaru I understand the market in my guild has more than 100 players, guild with many people lvl 70, I am not the first of my guild to be stolen and nor will be the last I have even prints of who stole me and video over That I record dbo by the flaps, it is no use this system of exchange is a drug only in the beta that I put cash again and I go back to the purchase, only I am sad I am not asking for compensation agent never asks, we ask punishment ai is something else, but As it has not dbo continued thus to mow the spirit of the game with those players who call themselves hackers and who are dishonest have a good day my dear manager !!!!

• My friend Harubaru I understand the market in my guild you have more than 100 players, guild with many people lvl 70, I am not the first of my guild to be stolen and nor will be the last I have even prints of who stole me and video Over that I record dbo by the flaps, it is not use this system of exchange is a drug only in the beta that I put cash again and I go back to the purchase, only I am sad I am not asking for compensation agent never asks , We ask punishment ai is something else, but as it has not dbo continued so to mow the spirit of the game with those players who call themselves hackers and who are dishonest have a good day my dear manager !!!!

If you face these issues, please use the https://support.dboglobal.to/
    This can help you report if you truly have evidence

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!