Radar System?

• Hey guys!
    So, some friends and I thought of a cool idea.
    A better radar system.
    Now... Before I start, I know what you guys will say to me "Daneos need to focus on the standard stuff and the bugs, not enhancements" And you are right. I am not saying Daneos should implement this right away. Maybe after a few months of the release of the game (half a year even).
    Anyways!
    You all know how useful (and useless) it is to have the quests tab to the right side of the screen.
    It shows you where the quests are and what your progression are with them.
    It is useful and all, but very basic. It is so similar to the other MMORPGs it hurts me :( .
    This is Dragon Ball! A radar is so freaking important and cool. (or at least should be):
    So my ideas for a "cooler" radar/quest log system are LOTS.
    First thing first, the basic stuff:
    A tracker system:
    _____ Basically, what this means is that the closer the quest is to you, the higher you'll see it on your Log. (The game usually gives you what you have taken last/ finished last)
    Now to a more extensive view:
    1- Different Radars:
    _____ Just like Scouters, radars should be just as important. They should have different radars that have different special effects that helps you fair easier through the maps.
    - Low level radars only do the regular quest log with the tracker system.
    - Medium level Radars: everything that low radars have + they give you a bigger view when you search for quests in the M (map) section.
    - High level Radars: Everything from Medium level radars + it gives you exact mob locations (EX: In the Hound meat quest, you are asked to get 10 Hound Meat, There is a big amount of Hound wolves, but only 1 in 4 updates your quest for hound meat. This radar will locate the exact positions of the hound wolves that give you the hound meat so you have a 100% chance of success)
    - Extreme Level Radar: Everything from High Radars + It gives you the locations of Map revealers so you can directly get a map fully shown to you!

You Guys ADD what you want in the replies! :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!