Very first TLQ glitch

• Hello. Can anyone help me with the very first TLQ. Its the one that you get from the girl that says that there is something dangerous behind the mountain. I went in the the first time when i was lvl 35 yesterday. Normally the should come a mini cut-scene where a Pterodactyl should attack you and when you defeat him grandpa gihan should run outside from his house. But after i killed the dino he didnt spawn, and i have try'd anything that i could come up with. relog, restart the game. re-enter the portal but nothing seemed to work. Here is what i assume what happened. Because i was a too high lvl for a quest at that early time in the game i killed the dine with one focused punch. And because it whas a one hit kill i think it messed up the game sequence and gohan wont spawn because it wont be activated. Its was the same with the second TLQ with chi chi in the yahhoy oil fields. I made a new character and those quests went just fine so i think it might have bin the first issue. Hope anyone can help me. I put allot of hard work in to that caracter and i dont want to abandon him because of some random bug.

• Hello. Can anyone help me with the very first TLQ. Its the one that you get from the girl that says that there is something dangerous behind the mountain. I went in the the first time when i was lvl 35 yesterday. Normally the should come a mini cut-scene where a Pterodactyl should attack you and when you defeat him grandpa gihan should run outside from his house. But after i killed the dino he didnt spawn, and i have try'd anything that i could come up with. relog, restart the game. re-enter the portal but nothing seemed to work. Here is what i assume what happened. Because i was a too high lvl for a quest at that early time in the game i killed the dine with one focused punch. And because it whas a one hit kill i think it messed up the game sequence and gohan wont spawn because it wont be activated. Its was the same with the second TLQ with chi chi in the yahhoy oil fields. I made a new character and those quests went just fine so i think it might have bin the first issue. Hope anyone can help me. I put allot of hard work in to that caracter and i dont want to abandon him because of some random bug.

yea just restart
    it was i pain doing all tlqs

• Yes id did just now. The dino does actually spawn now but i cant kill him with multiple hits. Gohan still doesnt spawn.

Never mind i re-did it aggain and tryd it with quick attack and now gohan does spawn. Thanks for helping. (Treath Closed)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!