Adult quest don't work(quest FAILD)

• I got this problem on my lvl30 warrior namekian. i taked the korin spel from that box, i cliked on that, the quest has start, then i spooked whit that indian, he send me to the korin tower, and ghwes what, that litle one (gate keaper) dont do nothing , i cand go in tower. after that i got a rage attak and i forfeited the quest , and i tryed to do it agaen , i got anoter spel but this time when i try to clik on it it keap teling me the quest FAIL. please help me whit this problem.

• I got this problem on my lvl30 warrior namekian. i taked the korin spel from that box, i cliked on that, the quest has start, then i spooked whit that indian, he send me to the korin tower, and ghwes what, that litle one (gate keaper) dont do nothing , i cand go in tower. after that i got a rage attak and i forfeited the quest , and i tryed to do it agaen , i got anoter spel but this time when i try to clik on it it keap teling me the quest FAIL. please help me whit this problem.

Did you do the adult quest chain before posting this? Yesterday i helped a total of 3 people sort this out because they didn't bother to do the chain and as soon as i went through it with them in-game it worked right away.

spopaj's Adult Quest Guide

^follow that link step by step and then you can go into the tower and do Adult quest.

If you would like help inside of the game i am happy to come and make a party for us to do the quests quicker?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!