Time Rift Quest 4 Problem!

• Hi all, A user has reached out to me (no idea why i was picked but i am thankful regardless) And would like some help with a problem regarding the first time rift quest (TRQ4)

First of all. Both other TRQ (9 and 14) worked perfectly and he has access to the block and dash skills.

He offered me the chance to look on his account to see if i could find out anything which may be blocking his access to the rift. Before we started we talked about what happened and what may have caused the bug. He was inside of the TRQ and got to the part where he hands baby Goku over to GrandpaGohan. At this part the game lagged out and his client crashed (leaving the quest incomplete and not being given the charge skill) . When he re-loaded the launcher and logged in he found himself out of the rift and it was not there anymore. The quest had gone from his J menu (the quest list menu) and it was no longer available to be accepted on his map at the NPC.

The first thing i tried was going to the location of the NPC who gives the quest to find the time-rift and not only talk to them but also check the map with the scouter to see if i could accept it (see below)
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7326/

Once there and could see that both the map and NPC did not allow him to re accept the quest i checked the J menu and cleared all of the accepted quests (none of which were the time rift one) and cleared the quest items on the off chance they could be interfering with something like they do with the masterclass quests, i also cleaned up the inventory of any possible items that can be used in a quest to interact with objects. (see below)
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7327/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7329/

And lastly i tried the famous "@unstack" which will remove your character from their current location and move them to their popostone to free them of glitches or void areas. i the repeated the process to get to the NPC and the quest still had not re-appeared. The skill is not learned in the skill tree list and therefore can not be used yet (see below)
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7328/

I hope that i have given as much detail and help via images as i can but if anyone does need more help understanding i'll be willing to provide it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!