Differences between racial transformations

• Alright, after looking through the skills list of each race, I noticed something strange.

Namekians and Majins both get skills that are only usable while their unique transformations are activated, but Humans do not.

So I have to ask, does anyone know the exact stat buffs/drain rates for each transformation?

• Alright, after looking through the skills list of each race, I noticed something strange.

Namekians and Majins both get skills that are only usable while their unique transformations are activated, but Humans do not.

So I have to ask, does anyone know the exact stat buffs/drain rates for each transformation?

Human race aren't human itself there are more saiyan then humans and ssj drains alot ep, nameks and majins cannot restore their ep and it has time to be able to use the transformations

• Human race aren't human itself there are more saiyan then humans and ssj drains alot ep, nameks and majins cannot restore their ep and it has time to be able to use the transformations

Humans - if ur a fighter drains alot of ep, if ur a spirit it drains less.
    Majins - they get skills cuz they cants use they're basic skills/buffs in that state. doesnt drain anything maybe a bit of ep lol.
    Nameks - same as majins, but idk much about them never had that trans. And it only last 10mins.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!