Crane Hermit and Resistance Rate

• Hello, i want to share this video with you guys, to explain something; You can clearly see that The present Crane is a noob one, and probably his enemys too, and however he still won. This video is really really old, when Crane's have their stun, and not that shitty Special Skills that are useless. Everyone says that ''Turtle PVE Crane PVP'' But how are u supposed to use those Special Skills at PVP? There is no way, 2/3 secs may define who win. Since he lost his stun he lost all, anyways so few people used him, and even few used him right. Crane CAN'T DO PVE since he CAN'T tank so many mobs, that's why turtle have Sudden Stun, Of course Crane's have their Spirit wave but you can cast Sudden Stun with 1 second, Crane's need like 3/4 seconds to use succesfully Spirit wave. 3/4 Seconds of being hitting a low hp character by lot of mobs, you dead, your healing skill won't help.

At swordman fight you can notice, that Crane's Freeze is faster than Quick Attack from MA, and i know it's faster than probably any other stun/skill. First, i said this is a noob one, because he have Dodon Barrage and prefer to use Dodon Ray, when they have a BRUTAL damage difference. His first move was Freeze, tha'ts right, but the next one is use KNOCKDOWN with Master Fan Out, then slow, take distance and you won, do whatever you do. Someone like Fighters and Swordman WILL NEVER DEFEAT a Crane.

You could see during all the video, at the swordman fight, Shadow Knight and Turtle that a PURPLE SYMBOL appears when they try to use debuffs/paralyse/stuns. That is the RESISTANCE RATE, one buff that only the Crane owns, well, Namek warriors too, but it's just a little bit.

Resistance rate allow the Crane to be hardly damaged, and just wonder if he get full DEX gear, with his DEX passive. Letal. So yes, Crane was nerfed and now he can't do shit, well, with this Freeze bug, he is the OP one, but that won't stay, he would be dumb again after this ends.

Note: You can see that TURTLES KAME could not even kill him, it just did like 5000. Not 20K from 1 level 42 player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvsg7ICi3Mw

• the reason i guess he was using ray because of no cast time unlike 2 second cast time of barrage.

so resistence buff for cranes is also bugged? cuz im pretty sure it never worked not even once and im lvl 50 now.

yes cranes got nerfed when they removed lost in time and seriously they added 5 new skills 4 of them are jokes these skills just tease u when u first look at them (paralyze,confusion) wow and u may think cranes got even better skills than lost in time untill u learn how u can actually use them U_U

lost in time's duration as i read somewhere was 5 seconds and you can also see how short it is in this video just because it could rival other strong classes? like antibleed wasnt already a problem they removed this skill.

and no one please tell me that they can still use searing crane which is a burn skill tell me a way of using it without getting stunned,confused,paralyzed with 15m range and with 4 seconds cast plus almost 2 seconds animation? if you havent used a crane then better not answer and solid bleed which is the only good alternative requires 9sps to use it! its not even as powerful as searing crane

• Like defense, critical, defense rate, resistance rate is probably disabled or not working neither. Maybe u are right bc the 2 sec cast, but i'm sure he was noob, because agaisn't swordman and fighter, he just needed to slow them and could cast any skill he wanted to. There is no way for them to get you. 5 seconds of paralyse is more than enough, Crane just need to cast 1 DOT that will last 60 seconds, and sleep them. The enemy will die.

While the Cooldown from Freeze is charging, use Hypnosis. When the cooldown of Hypnosis is charging, use freeze, as easy as that. They won't move. But you need some time to use some skill, and that's why we had Lost In Time, that was our only oportunity to cast skills.

Take a look to this builds:

This is Freeze + KD + (Slow and win if ur opponent is melee) + Solid Bleed + Energy Heat Wave + Poison Bleed + Spirit Wave and use Searing Crane if the enemy have antibleed.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001004011000011001020300013251210111231332540105015

This is Freeze + KD + (Slow and win if ur opponent is melee) + Solid Bleed + Energy Heat Wave + Dodon Barrage + Sleep.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001004011000081000020300013251210111211320540100055

However this both builds should fail since they can stop you getting up fast from the KD, You will able to cast the Solid Bleed, but would you always be able to cast the Energy Heat Wave? So if you can't, Crane's will never defeat someone with Focus and long distance attack, like Plasma Majins.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!