• I have a question. I was grinding in papaya island and when i killed some mobs, they dropped items, then some other player came and grabbed all my items that i dropped.
    How the hell are other players allowed to grab the items that they didn't even kill by themselves ? He did it several times, not just once.
    And he was NOT in my party.

• lern to read the global updtae thread ..

- Item on ground duration from 30 to 60 seconds increased.
    - Item owner ship duration from 20 to 40 seconds increased.
    that means after 40 sec verybody can loot

what you came here to hate or help? if you're gonna be useless like your are in every singel thread you reply to get the "f" out

• I have a question. I was grinding in papaya island and when i killed some mobs, they dropped items, then some other player came and grabbed all my items that i dropped.
    How the hell are other players allowed to grab the items that they didn't even kill by themselves ? He did it several times, not just once.
    And he was NOT in my party.

That thing was a crap on the old TW server. The unique way to do not get stealed by players it's to have the pet that collect all items in range. (Not sure if is it a pet).
    However, sucks and that must be fixed. I hope there will be a solution, but actually the unique is to collect them quickly after you've killed the mob(s).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!