Drop rate stones apparently bug.

• You're an idiot smfh. As I have previously stated, we are here to report bugs. Not once did I say to prioritise this bug.

Kamekameman dislike incoming!

oh how nice,me love you too.

well you do,when you and other posters are prioritasing this bug when you want it fixed asap instead of focusing on other issues which should have priority over this one,you're blaming the boredom on the game not the players like if having the drop porcentage of the stones will make it all better...sigh.

p.s not even going to bother with a reply over the whole epeen thing because i was merely stating a fact...

• Hello everyone,

I had the pleasure to read most of this thread and I think that everyone has stated their own opinion extensively. The drop rate situation (bug or not) has already been reported and the staff is well aware of it. A solution to this will eventually come, of that I'm confident.

However, this thread is really full of aggressiveness and I believe we cannot contribute anymore in this conditions. Other mods have already warned you on the flaming, but I doubt we'll get anything good from this thread anymore.

That's why I am closing this thread after discussing it with another mod. Your opinions have been read, everyone is informed and a solution will come.

Aru :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!